Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CL Shirt Sponsorship 2010/11 **ed. We now sponsor Dailly, Reid, McCormack, Eccleston and JENKINSON

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Dizzle[/cite]i want Semedo!

Jose's home and away kit were taken last year. His training kit wasn't and maybe his old sponsors won't renew.
  • Put me down for £10.
  • I'll do a tenner as well but will need bank transfer details
  • doing good guys and gals. Got 12 new entrees so far and not even half of lasts years have pledged up. I reckon we could sponsor the whole team!

Also again BE WARNED that if you do say you're going to contribute and you dont cough up exactly when i say then you're going to have a sore neck.
    thanks.
  • Stick me down for £20.

(If someone wants to whisper me bank details then I will sort out a bank transfer)
  • £20 from me.
  • I'll need the bank details to transfer my payment please.
  • £20 for me.
  • Sorry please send bank details as well.
  • whisper bank details and I'll transfer

ta
  • Sponsored links:

• Gold Star to Carl Leasburn and Off It who's money is already in the bank. Just checked.
  • god that took ages to edit. arghh. I wont be doing any whispering of bank details over my mobile over the weekend.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Gold Star to Carl Leasburn and Off It who's money is already in the bank. Just checked.

It doesn't take me long - just ask my missus.
  • edited July 2010
    £20 - please whisper bank details, cheers
  • I'm in for £20.

Please whisper the bank details. Ta :o)
  • Hi b can you whisper detailsand I'll pay now x
  • Put me down for £20
  • Ali Wibble/Alex Wright/Dazzler/F Blocker/stonemuse are the next payers plus A A Other.
    Unfortunately it doesnt say online the name of the account paid in so who paid in under the reference : CL Sponsorship?

just so i can tick you off.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Ali Wibble/Alex Wright/Dazzler/F Blocker/stonemuse are the next payers plus A A Other.
    Unfortunately it doesnt say online the name of the account paid in so who paid in under the reference : CL Sponsorship?

I haven't had the bank details yet, as soon as I get them I'll send the money - thanks
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Ali Wibble/Alex Wright/Dazzler/F Blocker/stonemuse are the next payers plus A A Other.

Yep, over here.
  • Sponsored links:

• As Im getting so many whispers if i dont get back to you with bank details please ask again. And sorry for the abrupt response but sending out one message to all.. so cant dither about putting little love messages on each one. sorry.
  • You did on mine though?

Could it not be made Members Only and then put the details up, or am I too trusting?
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]You did on mine though?

Could it not be made Members Only and then put the details up, or am I too trusting?
    I think that would be too risky plaaayer, it's best to stick to wispers
  • Just send me you account number and sort code and my uncle in Nigeria will deposit 4,631.51 Nigerian Naira (£20 at today's currency conversion) into your account without delay...
  • Add another £20 from me please.
  • I'm in for £20, missed this last year. Whisper me bank details and will get it sorted tonight.
  • I'm in for £20 but it might have to be a cheque if that's okay? Few problems with the internet banking at the moment. Just let me know where to send it.
  • £10 from me.
  • hey guys when get back to work my excel chart will start adding from addicted. Please dont panic those who cant do online banking. I will be collecting cash at first game also. I will respond to whispers on monday. Oh lancs lad your money went thru. cheers all. 180 in bank so far. Just chatting to tavern. Maybe a nice dinner!
  • No whispers !

Mrs(Sandra)MOG & me will see you against B'mouth.

P & S (£30).