Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lloyd Sam - (3 Goals, 3 Assists - WSS vs. NLA)

Comments

• Was always shattered after 60 mins with us.
  • I felt really bad for him when he gave away the penalty. However much I hate Leeds I really want Sam to do well.
  • Lloyd Sam underperforming again....

http://snipurl.com/10f7bo

but turn the sound down!
  • [cite]Posted By: wickford[/cite]Lloyd Sam underperforming again....

http://snipurl.com/10f7bo

but turn the sound down!
    How did you work out how to get a direct link for that?

Bailey's volley v Millwall good example of Sam's contribution to a goal he doesn't get an assist for.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/flvpopup.ink?videourl=/uploads/video/Goal7.flv
  • Update.
  • Update.
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Bailey's volley v Millwall good example of Sam's contribution to a goal he doesn't get an assist for.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/flvpopup.ink?videourl=/uploads/video/Goal7.flv

Exactly. Didn't both Sam and Mooney carve open the Millwall defence brilliantly?

Mooney's technical assist - but Sam's one/two's with Richardson turned defence into attack, Sam's movement when he didn't have the ball, then that quality cross from Sam.

But the stats won't acknowledge Sam as the principle architect of the move.
    So Sam gets no credit at all.
  • According to the BBC report from last night he set one up as well
  • early days yet mate
  • Sky didn't show who was brought down for the penalty, but in the first report they said Sam, in the second they said someone else (Sky just being shit, as per).
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: PeakieRocket[/cite]According to the BBC report from last night he set one up as well
    I'm going by the FL assists thing for transparency.
  • Points should be awared for Goals & assists & COMPLETING games, if you get subbed it should be a minus score :-)
  • He played the full 90 last night
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PeakieRocket[/cite]According to the BBC report from last night he set one up as well
    I'm going by the FL assists thing for transparency.
    I saw the goal and he crossed it to Howson. Dubious Assists Panel?
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]http://snipurl.com/10f7bo

Yet at Charlton that was never possible due to some lung problem....

Nothing to do with his fitness levels rising at Leeds... Not that anyone could dare question our traning methods.
  • Pleased for Lloyd Sam, that he's on the Leeds scoresheet already and with an assist under his belt.

Charlton would have a better line up if Sam was still in the team.
    Whatever Waggy's potential, there's no doubt Sam has not yet been replaced.
  • i amn going to get a leeds season ticket and barack the life out of Sam no more goals or assists
  • lol lincoln at home
  • WSS we will sort this out up to xmas and go again for season end if you want for another score

no more than 10 goals and 10 assists
  • yes and lets judge him on what he does in league,not playing inferior teams division below.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i amn going to get a leeds season ticket and barack the life out of Sam no more goals or assists
    NLA, surely that's going to be way more expensive than losing the bet with WSS?
  • [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i amn going to get a leeds season ticket and barack the life out of Sam no more goals or assists
    NLA, surely that's going to be way more expensive than losing the bet with WSS?

yeah but much more satisfiying
  • just seen this thread, he is shite
  • Leeds scored 4 tonight against Lincoln.
    Sam scored one, got brought down for a penalty for one and set up the other two.
    Sam 4 Lincoln 0

I wasn't his greatest fan but he's far better than Waggy at the mo.
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Leeds scored 4 tonight against Lincoln.
    Sam scored one, got brought down for a penalty for one and set up the other two.
    Sam 4 Lincoln 0

I wasn't his greatest fan but he's far better than Waggy at the mo.

no he never he scored 1 with no assists stop trying to cost me money
  • He assisted Derby by giving away the penalty for their Deciding goal at Leeds at the weekend does that count ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Leeds scored 4 tonight against Lincoln.
    Sam 4 Lincoln 0

Hahaha. Love it. He's rubbish ain't he? Bloody showpony!
  • 1 goal, 3 assists I am afraid - the BBC footage confirmed it.

Him v Waggy - no contest! Doesn't mean he won't infuriate their management and fans on an often basis! But he scored a header - FFS!
  • [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]1 goal, 3 assists I am afraid - the BBC footage confirmed it.
    Looking at the footage there was definately one assist for Howson's goal.
  • Cross for Becchio - one assist
    Cross for Howson's - another assist
    Brought down for the penalty - another assist
    Goal