Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lloyd Sam - (3 Goals, 3 Assists - WSS vs. NLA)

Comments

• Options
    Soz. Good point! Lol!
  • Options
    Becchio slots in after a powerful Sam shot from outside the box. He played an important part in his next goal, but not worth an assist.

Squeaky bum time nla!
  • Options
    i admire your honesty now wheres my wallet
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedRobin-son[/cite]Waggy has 6 goals and 3 assists so far. Out of interest, does anyone know how many Sam has?

I guess Waggy gets another assist for winning the penalty at Posh yesterday?
  • Options
    how could anyone say sam is a success at leeds bit part player who very soon will struggle to get a game
  • Options
    Lloyd Sam v Nicky Bailey today, just watching highlights
  • Options
    Hmm Wss where we at with this I reckon I was right and I reckon he is a sub now too.

Shall we double it up or is the wheezing 20mins per game merchant injured
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Hmm Wss where we at with this I reckon I was right and I reckon he is a sub now too.

Shall we double it up or is the wheezing 20mins per game merchant injured

The highlights showed a lovely, mazy, yellow booted run culminating in a shot that went narrowly wide from Lloyd....
  • Options
    They might wanna swap lloyd for wagstaff ..........
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    ......... At least waggy is fit and can run around..... the fact he contributes less than nothing when he does not score is not important cos as long as you look busy that is enough for most fans

But he has still got 7 goals which is very impressive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's ok mate, I'll cough up to the Upbeats this week! If Parky gets us promoted you can throw a score in!
  • Options
    I will say though, I reckon Benno would've had a few more this season if Sam was in our team.
  • Options
    just accept his shit
  • Options
    Still playing in a team in the top 6 of the Championship which is literally a league away from where we are now.
  • Options
    behave his playing hardly any part just accept it lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]just accept his shit
    Think I'll pass
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    The highlights showed a lovely, mazy, yellow booted run culminating in a shot that went narrowly wide from Lloyd....

yep, that's the Lloyd I remember.

LOVELY, MAZY AND YELLOW BOOTS......OH, AND NARROWLY WIDE.

However, miles better than Wagstaff..
  • Options
    sams a complete melt and nothing more than a fast tart in coloured boots
  • Options
    Game on mate I will pay a score if we get promoted I will leave the parky bit out cos if he won't be here by then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    anyone know what we are on?
  • Options
    not sure but read a quote from Nigel Pearson calling him a coward. nolly will be pleased.
  • Options
    NLA WSS what are we on now? how many assists and goals does Lloyd have?
  • Options
    Not very many!
  • Options
    Simon Grayson has jumped to Lloyd Sam’s defence after the Leeds midfielder was branded a coward by Hull boss Nigel Pearson.

Sam was involved in a clash with Liam Rosenior in the final moments of Tuesday’s 2-2 draw that saw the Tigers defender stretchered off with a neck injury.

Pearson called it a shocking challenge and added: “He’s led with his arm. It’s a bit of a coward’s challenge.”

But Grayson responded: “Lloyd’s gone for the ball and unfortunately he’s just followed through and caught him with his arm.

“Lloyd’s not the type of player to get involved in any sort of deliberate elbows. The referee’s so close to it as well – if he thought it was deliberate, I’m sure he’d do something about it.”

United hit back from two goals down to salvage a point thanks to strikes by Robert Snodgrass and Davide Somma.

Grayson reflected: “Giving them a two-goal start was difficult from our point of view.

“I was disappointed how we allowed them to get a few chances, especially in the first half, but sometimes that’s how it goes when you try to win games.

“We have a young and enthusiastic bunch with good quality but at times we are going to get punished.

“I was delighted with the determination and spirit we showed. You can’t fault the players for that and their desire not to get beaten.”
  • Options
    According to the FL site

Sam 8 starts 12 sub 3 goals 1 assist
    Wagstaff 28 starts 4 sub 9 goals 6 assists

Seems Sam has struggled to win his place back after he got injured. Not surprising as Leeds are doing well.
  • Options
    Please dont come back,play him
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]Please dont come back,play him

Did Lloyd Sam go out with your girlfriend before you did? Your constant barracking of him seems to hold a lot of resentment, a'la the Stevenage fan who lumped one of his own. ;-)
  • Options
    get a grip
  • Options
    KMT