Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lloyd Sam - (3 Goals, 3 Assists - WSS vs. NLA)

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: stackitsteve[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Wagstaff 2-1
    Sam 3-1 pretty close ATM

Was thinking this today, will be interesting over the whole season but think Wagstaff will outscore him come May
    Sam is playing a league above though remember...

shut it you

looks like i am going to owe you bucks buddy cash check or credit card
  • Options
    I'm not falling for that reverse psychology!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I'm not falling for that reverse psychology!
    lol
  • Options
    I see that as well as scoring he also lasted until injury time before being subbed off. Leeds have obviously done something to improve his fitness, he was always knackered after an hour with us.
  • Options
    Nice simple assist for Lloyd tonight.
  • Options
    I want evidence.......

Thank god he didn't score
  • Options
    so has sam completed a game yet??? seems they are getting pissed off with him as he is getting brought off all the time,dear dear already withering and its only september
  • Options
    oh and they 10th now lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Nice simple assist for Lloyd tonight.

And subbed after an hour
  • Options
    again....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bet is not based on minutes, it's all about quality while on the pitch...

;-)
  • Options
    behave yourself who wants a player to play 60 mins in a losing team. its not even october and his at it
  • Options
    I just saw his assist I will give you that one
  • Options
    dear dear what bet have you had,should have done completion of games and goals.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]behave yourself who wants a player to play 60 mins in a losing team. its not even october and his at it
    Leeds didn't sign him to play 90 minutes every week. He's there to play his part in their season and so far he has done. Wasn't signed to be their best player like some thought he should have been for us.
  • Options
    he was not signed to play 90 min on a football pitch? who told you this information mate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]he was not signed to play 90 min on a football pitch? who told you this information mate.
    How many wingers and strikers play 90 minutes every game?

It's all about using a squad isn't it. Swapping attacking players on/off the bench to change a game.

Leeds can put up with his fitness issues just like we will with Reid.
  • Options
    doubt leeds will have any players unable to play 90 mins playing come the back end of season.
  • Options
    Still think Sam is more effective than Wagstaff. Good luck to him though he has made more of an impact than we thought he would.

I wonder if he is asked to play a bit differently at Leeds which suits him more. I mean I've seen him not only win a header but score as well!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]doubt leeds will have any players unable to play 90 mins playing come the back end of season.

How many of their other players have serious lung problems?

If his lack of fitness was down to being fat/not traning hard enough I could understand the digs but it's a medical condition.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    perhaps he was on the opposite wing to the bench in the 2nd half.
  • Options
    give it a rest will you i have not digged out his condition at all you,is his medical condition a factor in his cowardly shirking of tackles?
  • Options
    oh crikey i just did.
  • Options
    Wheres Lloyd is he injured or dropped????
  • Options
    Injured mate!

Still in the balance but I think you're edging it!
  • Options
    Looks like he's back from his injury, was an unused sub on Saturday.
  • Options
    Not much in it mate though you only need 2 goals and 3 assists, Max Gradel looks like he would keep him out on form though.
  • Options
    Waggy has 6 goals and 3 assists so far. Out of interest, does anyone know how many Sam has?
  • Options
    Have you looked at the title of the thread mate?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Have you looked at the title of the thread mate?!

lol pure ownage that!