Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lloyd Sam - (3 Goals, 3 Assists - WSS vs. NLA)

Comments

• Was Becchio not set up by Sanchez Watt?
  • Nope, don't think so - I think he got all 3 I'm afraid .... check out bbc iplayer
  • [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]Nope, don't think so - I think he got all 3 I'm afraid .... check out bbc iplayer
    Don't be afraid - it might save me a score!
  • edited August 2010
    Carling Cup does not Count as you are playing a side from a Lower level. :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]Nope, don't think so - I think he got all 3 I'm afraid .... check out bbc iplayer

I think your confusing him with their other player who looks just like him and even wears the same coloured boots
  • Just confirms what Sam's all about. Plays well against the shite teams....dreadful against the decent ones.

Seen marks as low as 4/10 for his Derby performance.
  • Keep sticking your knives into Lloyd Sam's back lads.

It's one way you can get some cheap laughs.

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]Nope, don't think so - I think he got all 3 I'm afraid .... check out bbc iplayer

I think your confusing him with their other player who looks just like him and even wears the same coloured boots

Ah that'd be it then! HOW difficult is THAT!
  • Sanchez Watt definitely set up the second goal, Sam created the first and scored the 3rd.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of Hu17[/cite] Yet at Charlton that was never possible due to some lung problem....

Nothing to do with his fitness levels rising at Leeds... Not that anyone could dare question our traning methods.
    He started of great for us at the start of last season, lets see how well he is in January before we start doing comparisons.

I agree that he's better than Waggy.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Sanchez Watt definitely set up the second goal, Sam created the first and scored the 3rd.

Thats the one
  • There's only one person's opinion of Lloyd Sam that counts.

Ask Sam Lloyd !!

;o)
  • phewww thank fook for uncle and the sanchez watt brigade

superclive get your facts right theres money on this you know :-)
  • Getting worried already NLA? Imagine what you're going to be like coming up to Christmas...
  • [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Getting worried already NLA? Imagine what you're going to be like coming up to Christmas...

i aint worried sam always tricks people into this and then he proves me right
  • I'm with you on this one NLA.

I really thought at the end of last September he was going to finally come good..but he didnt. Millwall was the end for me. We did give him, what, seven years?
  • was just watching highlights of carling cup games on sky sports site and it came to lloyd sams goal against lincoln city
    and the guy doing the voice over said "lloyd sam scored this first goal since his summer move from southend" lol
  • [cite]Posted By: PragueAddick[/cite]I'm with you on this one NLA.

I really thought at the end of last September he was going to finally come good..but he didnt. Millwall was the end for me. We did give him, what, seven years?
    Seven years? More like 3. He didn't play a full season until we got relegated from the Prem.

He was a lazy useless highly talented underachieving showpony last year who had 1 good game but still scored or assisted 14 goals and was involved in several others. And we still haven't replaced him with someone at least just as good in his position.
  • edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PragueAddick[/cite]I'm with you on this one NLA.

Seven years? More like 3. He didn't play a full season until we got relegated from the Prem.

He was a lazy useless highly talented underachieving showpony last year who had 1 good game but still scored or assisted 14 goals and was involved in several others. And we still haven't replaced him with someone at least just as good in his position.

That pretty much sums up the hypocrisy with some peoples opinions of Sam. They somehow manage to say that he's a rubbish player and a showpony, but at the same time say that 14 assisted goals isn't good enough for him. Heh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Started the move & Finished it off with a brilliant header for that goal!
  • He set beccio through a little earlier too. Having another stormer. Really can't understand the haters.
  • Good player and continuing to prove so against decent sides not the pub teams in the league we're in
  • He wasnt allowed to get in the box for us .Makes you wonder what orders he was playing under.
    Even when the left back came up to take corners on the right he had to stay out there.
    He is being given more freedom now.
  • very close to setting up another one...
  • Got man of the match. Still don't miss him.
  • Typical early season interest from Sam. Let's see what he's doing when he has to wear his gloves. He wasn't consistent enough for us and we have moved on. Let's hope waggy turns into a better all-round performer.
  • Ha, very funny thread.

Go on Lloydy !
  • [cite]Posted By: Starinnaddick[/cite]He wasnt allowed to get in the box for us .Makes you wonder what orders he was playing under.
    Even when the left back came up to take corners on the right he had to stay out there.
    He is being given more freedom now.

It was a good run into the box and a well placed header.
    Whether he was "allowed" to get in the box for us I don't know, but he could have waited till kingdom come for a peachy cross like that from our left flank.
  • What exactly is the point of this thread. He was mainly crap when he was in a red shirt. he's gone get over it.