Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool & Shelvey

1303132333436»

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2011
    With Kenny buying 3 more midfielders he now has no less than 13 to pick from for 4/5 places:

Jonjo
    Spearing
    Gerard
    Aquilani
    Cole
    Maxi
    Kuyt
    Adam
    Downing
    Poulson
    Meiriles
    Henderson
    Lucas

Of these 3 or 4 may well leave before the season begins but, even so, Jonjo's chances of being in a League starting X1 will be limited. Linked with Blackpool on a season long loan, is there a chance he will be loaned out to them or another Championship side?

• Options
    Leicster rumoured to be eyeing a loan move, then again lecister are being linked with everyone at the moment (sure their's a story regarding them and a real madrid midfielder). Can see him at a QPR, Bolton lower end premiership team perhaps.
  • Options
    jonjo just scored
  • Options
    He finished it well enough although he gave Spearing an absolute hospital ball in the build up to it. 
  • Options
    When do we trigger any more dosh?

• Options
    Also interesting that his first goal for us was in the 3rd round as well
  • Options
    Would be amazed if he is still behind Maxi, Spearing and Henderson by seasons end. Also Gerrard is being found out for the mediocre player he is. KD knows football.
  • Options
    Lot of Liverpool reaction i've read is that he should be starting ahead of Henderson
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Not sure I would say Gerrard is mediocre but I think his legs have gone, all these injuries have finally caught up with him and I would be surprised if he is fit for the Euros. I reckon by this time next year Jonjo will be a starter for them seems to be improving in every game he plays, I'm still not sure where his best position would be though.
  • Options
    He'll be taking Gerrads place in a couple of years
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would be amazed if he is still behind Maxi, Spearing and Henderson by seasons end. Also Gerrard is being found out for the mediocre player he is. KD knows football.
    Andy Carroll at £35 million?
  • Options
    Seriously?!?! You are a tool if you think Gerrard is mediocre! He is coming back from a long term injury!
  • Options
    Gerrard will need time to get back into playing at his brilliant level after his six month suspension layoff.
  • Options
    very good movement to peel off his marker

Gerrards natural successor
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Jonjo and @Uncle on their way to Wembley. NLA is it you that kept in touch with Uncle,if so please wish him all the best
  • Options
    I wonder when we are due some more £££ for his number of appearances
  • Options
    Good point