Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton 2-2 Dagenham - Post Match Thread

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
Away we go then.

Razor blades can be found in the third aisle on the right.....

Comments

• Options
    we get worse every season factomondo
  • Options
    Llera was awful. Time for Fortune or Fry.

Hope Anyinsah was injured otherwise an awful substitution. He was our best player.

Benson has had enough chances now. He is a complete waste of money. Worse than Mooney.

Worner man of the match.

Sorry it's so brief, currently on the train home.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited September 2010
    Anyinsah best player but Worner mom?

Good first twenty minutes, shouldve been out of sight. Racon, wagstaff and Martin not good enough. No creativity at all. Felt sorry for the top 2.

We'll still be there or thereabouts in terms of playoffs but we need strikers to click. They're no worse than sone of the dross in this league.

Great ref again.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    no side get's promoted after 8 games and we are still 5 points from the top,waffle.

let's not kid ourselves, this was a shocker of a result and with just 2 points against the bottom 2 sides,this isn't good.
  • Options
    Another waste of a saturday!! Nothing will change, sooner everyone realises we are not going up, then only way charlton are going is down. Everyone needs to get that in there nugget. I'l eat my words if i am wrong but pretty sure i wont be
  • Options
    You think we'll go down?
  • Options
    I thought it was 2-2???
  • Options
    Absolutely shocking performance. Would have been a travesty if we'd won. Can't see parky having long left unless we turn it round. Well done to worner though for winning us a point.
  • Options
    sure was 2-2 crap result dont you think?
  • Options
    You think we'll go down?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yes crap result, my above comment was just pointing out the thread title was incorrect.

We should have nailed 3 points today not a game we can afford to lose.
  • Options
    no i think 9th for us.
  • Options
    Nothing positive to say after that. Truly awful.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]You think we'll go down?[/quote] er no. But do you deem survival in this league as a satisfactory season?
  • Options
    It was an awful performance but imagine if we'd lost THREE games this season!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stop shouting[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]You think we'll go down?
    er no. But do you deem survival in this league as a satisfactory season?
    Not at all.
  • Options
    imagine that,or imagine a getting worse each season for the past four......imagine
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Should have been 5 up in the 1st half before the ref decided to get involved in the game, never a pen for me.

2nd half we just played long ball which never works.

Racon got forward quite a bit more than usual and was more effective in doing so hopefully he'll carry on doing that. Worner good saves worry he isn't big enough for crosses and corners though. Benson is not looking a £250k player.

BTW did Parky get sent to the stands? He wasn't there 2nd half
  • Options
    bloody refs this season.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]You think we'll go down?[/quote]

No but anything but promotion out of this league is not acceptable for a club of our stature!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2010
    SELL BENSON ASAP!!! USELESS! everytime he was near the ball he done nothing, lazy, slow, pathetic! seriously, why in gods name wasnt he taken off?! i am furious with parkinson today, and i just HOPE he does NOT start Benson on tuesday night!
  • Options
    Same old, same old. Getting sick of it. Why can we never play well for more than 30 mins in any game?
  • Options
    I think we have a good team on paper but we just aren't gelling. The full backs never get forward and the players don't seem to be on the same wavelength. We have fortune sitting on the bench and llera on the pitch.
  • Options
    Not read the thread so far so here goes.
    Dagenham fully deserved a point, and they had a case for deserving all three, as we attempted to throw it away in a very similar fashion to the Notts County game.
    If it hadn't been for an excellent second half performance by Warner we would have lost.
    Had Dailly been there at the end we would have won.
    It was a clear penalty as Racon pushed their Bas fellow in the back, the throw in just before the penalty decision was wrong, but the result wasn't down to the officials because we didn't capitalize on our first half dominance.
    John Still told their lot to attack us second half as we are not as good as we think we are...he was right...Parkinson was not on the touchline second half (was he there in the first half?). Parky was out managed by John Still.
    We were unlucky regarding Kyel Reid.
    Parkinson is the nicest guy in football, but does anybody really think he is good enough to make a difference, to add value, to spin a whole that is greater than the individual parts?
    I am depressed because we now must win against MK Dons at home, AND the next two successive league away games at Brentford and Plymouth...and then have a tough home game against top of the table Brighton.
    Dispirited and depressed....hpoing that things turn around soon.
  • Options
    Up to the penalty (Jesus how was that a penalty) we were heading for a win.
    Second half we seemed to drop to their level. Absolute rubbish.
  • Options
    Sorry if my post seemed somewhat curtailed but I lost the will to live posting about another abject performance.
  • Options
    Shocking, blooody awful, Benson is utter tosh! Worner was good. Francis....he is never a footballer!!!
    I am so p!ssed off after watching that, I feel I may rant too much and type something i may regret, will cool down and reflect.

Highlight of the match was their keeper who indulged us and took and gave the banter back!!

Oh well at least I get to watch X Factor tonight, I hate saturdays!!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite]Shocking, blooody awful, Benson is utter tosh! Worner was good. Francis....he is never a footballer!!!
    I am so p!ssed off after watching that, I feel I may rant too much and type something i may regret, will cool down and reflect.

Highlight of the match was their keeper who indulged us and took and gave the banter back!!

Oh well at least I get to watch X Factor tonight, I hate saturdays!!![/quote]

I agree with you in ever way! Benson seriously annoyed me today, i dont wanna see him tuesday night at all! and yeah oh well enjoy xfactor lol.
  • Options
    I thought Racon was our best player, his work for the second goal was a bit of quality only he could produce in that current team in my opinion. I'm not his greatest fan but he had a good game, tackling and getting forward more than usual. Llera and Sodje were very poor. I'd honestly rather watch a 20% fit Fortune than Llera. As for Sodje, he is truly atrocious. I'd been moaning all second half that he didn't win the ball or hold it up then the one time he actually did and could give a simple pass to Martin wide on the right he decided to smash it out of play. Unreal. Worner did well to keep us in it.

All in all it wasn't good enough for a team looking to get promoted.
  • Options
    Oh and I'm more concerned for the Charlton Upbeats as OoohAhhh's money is safe!