Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Next Poker Tournament Sunday 21 August 8.30pm (MAIN MONTHLY)****

This is the schedule as discussed in other threads, hopefully this will suit everybody. The main monthly tournament will be 2nd from LAST Sunday every month, Knockout 2nd Tuesday Every Month and Play money the first Sunday of every month.

ALL GAMES START AT 8.30PM 

Sunday June 5th PLAY MONEY MONTHLY entrance fee 33 PLAY MONEY, leaderboard points ARE awarded.

Tuesday June 14th KNOCKOUT MONTHLY entrance fee $6.75, leaderboard points are NOT awarded.

Sunday June 19th MAIN MONTHLY entrance fee $11, leaderboard points ARE awarded.

Sunday July 3rd PLAY MONEY MONTHLY entrance fee 33 PLAYMONEY, leaderboard points ARE awarded.

Tuesday July 12th KNOCKOUT MONTHLY entrance fee $6.75, leaderboard points are NOT awarded.

Sunday July 24th MAIN MONTHLY entrance fee $11, leaderboard points ARE awarded.

Sunday August 7th PLAY MONEY MONTHLY entrance fee 33 PLAYMONEY, leaderboard points ARE awarded.

Tuesday August 9th Thursday August 11th KNOCKOUT MONTHLY entrance fee $6.75. leaderboard points are NOT awarded.

Sunday August 21st MAIN MONTHLY entrance fee $11, leaderboard points ARE awarded. 

PLEASE NOT THERE ARE 2 SEPARATE LEADERBOARDS FOR REAL MONEY AND PLAY MONEY

(THERE ARE ALSO TABLE GAMES SET UP, INCLUDING PLAY MONEY AND HIGH STAKE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO PLAY TOGETHER OTHER TIMES)

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
-Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
-Enter the Club ID number: 19158
-Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once approved, we'll all be ready to start playing together.

Come and try it, half decent standard with first class banter.

Comments

• Options
    is that entrance fee $33 ??
  • Options
    no 33 playmoney, 30+3 it is not any currency just playmoney that pokerstars give you for free when you sign up.
  • Options

done a fine job Miss Sadiejane, im sure ill play most of them. I have a feeling not many newbies will play freeplay although i cant think of the best way around that xx

• Options
    newbies, those of us that are poor, those that have their practice money running low and those that want a warm up should all play the play money tournament. I have registered, besides like the idea of possibly topping ONE leaderboard lol 
  • Options

Nice work. Looking forward to entering a few of these.

In future you could consider using a poker site that has a referral program. If everyone signs up there, enters your referral code and deposits money, you'll make a cut. And you can either put that towards the annual Charltonlife Office Christmas Party or give it to the Charlton Upbeats or something. Just an idea, anyway.

• Options
    Its good to see regulars register for the free tournament, proves it's not all about money :-D
  • Options
    |I am now registered , but still no newbies???
  • Options
    8 runners hopefully a bit more i think 1 face i dont recognise could be wrong though
  • Options
    Alright, I'm downloading it now. 
    Be gentle you lot, I've only ever played against other people a few times. 
  • Options

nice one easstand and welcome aboard, unfortunately im never gentle but gives you a good idea playing for no money

gl mate

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks JohnBev!
  • Options
    I'm up for it tonight, just applied Willett99
  • Options
    I'm up for it tonight, just applied Willett99
    looks like you've been approved :-D
  • Options
    don't forget all tournaments have late registration for 10 mins
  • Options

good game tonight everyone nice to see a few new people too :)

went out in 9th out of 14 AK v AQ all in pre thats poker fols :P

• Options
    Alright, who won? 
    I am ok with saying I came 11th, only way is up and all that. 
  • Options
    still going :/
  • Options
    I'm happy with 4th. Started off so well then couldn't hack it when it got serious, all a learning curb i guess!
  • Options
    Good game all, cheers!
  • Options
    well done to Minibeef AKA Planty-The-Addick for winning a very good game, Ellisaddick takes 2nd and mid-crofton 3rd.

Well played all and good turnout, Knockout tournie next on 14th June, looking forward to seeing most of you there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    very enjoyable after odd start thanks for the game
  • Options
    Playing for pretend money doesn't do it for me i'm afraid but i understand why we have them.  I will still play them regardless.
  • Options
    Playing for pretend money doesn't do it for me i'm afraid but i understand why we have them.  I will still play them regardless.
    I agree to an extent beds although i think its a must that we all play these if we are going to get more people to play. Well played Planty nice debut win GG
  • Options
    Well, If you enjoy playing poker then you enjoy playing poker. Shouldn't really matter how much the winning are if any, I for one found it very enjoyable even though I didn't get a hand all night lol.

Anyway on to the next game.

Knockout next Tuesday I am registered so are 3 others lets all get registered early to entice people, in a knockout tournament the higher the numbers the more fun. :D
  • Options
    Just a reminder.
  • Options
    Still only 5 registered for Tuesday, try and register early to encourage others to join.
  • Options

I am on some hot form beware, last 2 weeks i have spun £20 into £1400 :D

since last monday i have played 6 days and come 1st or 2nd everyday i have played? best being £33 Buy in came 2nd out of around 300 for £900 , on some good form Lifite's so be afraid :P

also played 1 Sit n go on PS $3 entry 90 Runners, OFC i won it for $56 lol look forward to tomorrow although will be playing alot on Sky so if im not as talkative as usual probably means im doing well

GL all

• Options
    That's really going to encourage people to play!
  • Options
    don't worry his luck has got to end sometime :-P
  • Options
    Its gonna all end in tears Johnny, the slide starts tomorrow night
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!