Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Next Poker Tournament Sunday 21 August 8.30pm (MAIN MONTHLY)****

Comments

• Options
    No problem Alex thought i had you though until the river, had to look  twice thought it was wrong at first :)  But I think we are about even now on knocking each other out
  • Options
    Well done all and who won?
  • Options
    1st place neil-addick, 2nd place Bedsaddick and 3rd place Mid-crofton. Good game everyone, Congratulation to the top 3 and unlucky CarlLeaburn who bubbled.

I imagine poor turnout was due England under 21 playing. Next is freeplay Leaderboard tournie on 3rd July.

Once again Congratulations to neil-addick well played.
  • Options
    I'll have to get on the Jeagerbombs before the next game! Well done Neil
  • Options

Thoroughly enjoyable. Thought i won the last hand but Neil-Addick slow played me and i fell into the trap with my pair.

I'm happy with second place though.

Well played Neil.

• Options
    i missed this dohhhhhhhh sorry all :( totally didnt realise
  • Options
    lol ignore my previous comment thought it was tonight lol ill try be there next week
  • Options
    Is it ok to join in or am i too late?
  • Options
    Is it ok to join in or am i too late?
    of course you can join, next game is sunday and it is freeplay
  • Options

I have registered but at live poker today so if im not back in time ill get blinded out, may see you later though my tourney starts at 3 so should be back

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    a few new players by looks of it, good to see :)
  • Options
    don't forget late registration is open for 10 minutes
  • Options
    phew that was hard work for play money
  • Options
    Tournament finishes, 1st Place Macronate, 2nd Place Ellisaddick, 3rd Place  gt3826 (Indigo Joe) 

Well played everyone very enjoyable game.
  • Options

great game tonight

I thought JohnnyBev was unlucky :)

• Options

great game tonight

I thought JohnnyBev was unlucky :)

Yes he was, never got a look in did he, didn't even get to see a flop lmao
  • Options
    next tournament, mid-week KO is scheduled for 12th July same time, now registering...
  • Options
    too bloody right it was 
  • Options
    too bloody right it was 
    well done though you played very well
  • Options
    Im so sorry for missing this all didnt get back till 9.30 which probably would have blinded out by? hope it didnt annoy any new players as i had every intention of playing but played live game at poker club came 2nd for £245 which was nice but a shame to miss a CL tourney ilook forward to the next one and well done all
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2011
    Im so sorry for missing this all didnt get back till 9.30 which probably would have blinded out by? hope it didnt annoy any new players as i had every intention of playing but played live game at poker club came 2nd for £245 which was nice but a shame to miss a CL tourney ilook forward to the next one and well done all
    Fair enough  if there was a good reason but it really does spoil the freerole game when someone registers and doesnt not turn up. At one stage i was playing against two people who were there and another two who hadn't turned up and it's really irritating and even more so when the AWOL players get points for going further than those new players who went out before them .Not having a pop JohnnyBev but if next time you could register only when you know your going to be there that would be great :-) 
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    boooooooo
  • Options
    edited July 2011
  • Options
    ill register on day 10 mins before for next tourney as dont wanna donate my buy in to people if they will moan if i miss it, but i will be playing

It's a shame you take that attititude. I did say i wasnt having a go. Perhaps in the cold light of day you might read my post again and understand what i was saying,  As for donating your buy in ( pretent chips or not) , we would much rather you be there .
  • Options
    draw a line under it guys and preferebly delete or edit your posts because this little barney isn't exactly going to attract new players.I'm sure we can all agree that we would like our little poker community increased and at the moment you are not really advertising 'friendly poker'. JB glad you did well at your table game nothing like a real table game! And yes as I recall you did pre-warn that you may not make it back. Beds he has been allusive in the past in some games but since I've added him on facebook and reminded him he has turned up every game, apart from this one which he pre-warned us all about, he registered early as I specifically requested everyone to register early to attract more players so perhaps it's my fault. Nonetheless, time to shake hands and make up! 
  • Options
    Seconded , come on lads get over it ;)
  • Options

Morning all yes i agree lets just leave it, i think we are both right in our own ways really. Main reason i did enter early was to get more people to register and in the past i have forgotten as i play on another site more often.

I can understand how it ruins the game having a couple of aways too, especially if they last longer then those that have played.

Anyway enough waffling how many runners we get in the end?  hope was an enjoyable evening still

• Options
    edited July 2011

Edited previous posts ;)

Also does anyone else here play live at all? if so when and how often ? ive only played every other month at a club called Fullhous poker Club in Reigate. played buyins from £20-£75 at mo and feel comfortable and nerves already gone at the table. maybe we can arrange i night out amongst lifers at a live game? somewhere which suits all buy in wise and where

• Options

I played at the International Club near Old St once a couple of years ago.  Came second in a £25 buy in MTT. Haven't played seriously since.

The fella that beat me played in the WSOPE the following week.

• Options
    i have never played 'seriously' only live games with friends, family or privately. Also on train during long away games back when I had the freedom to go lol 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!