Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Next Poker Tournament Sunday 21 August 8.30pm (MAIN MONTHLY)****

Comments

• Options

I played at the International Club near Old St once a couple of years ago.  Came second in a £25 buy in MTT. Haven't played seriously since.

The fella that beat me played in the WSOPE the following week.

One of my online poker buddies mentioned the international and i had a look some nice cheap tourneys and plenty of other things to do eg. pool/chess tournaments defo will be going there in the near future. Why havent you been since AW? i have the bug now enjoyed everytime i have been and half tempted to play £35 megastack tonight rather then online although see how i feel later when get home from work
  • Options

Just never made the time JB. 

Club was OK, People seemed OK, one dealer made a mistake in a hand where he missed a raise but otherwise they were ok too.

The usually run a cheap (£20-30 buy in) MTT in the afternoon with a bigger tourney in the evening.

BTW - glad to hear you're employed again

• Options

TY mate yeah it is a relief was of work for 5 weeks approx just gettin money sorted now mainly cos poker winnings though :D

Im well up for a get together they have a site like you say £30 roughly which is good value im up for anything really whether 1 or 2 come with or 20 -30 maybe henry and few others may come as live ??

• Options
    ok back to Tuesday's game...
  • Options
    registered
  • Options
    im fiddy fiddy at mo whether to play live ill decide tomorrow wont register unless i know will defo play ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2011

I can't play this time SJ - I'm being wined and dined in SE7's finest Indian for my birthday!

I'll be back for the next one on the 24th - good luck for tomorrow one and all.

• Options

I can't play this time SJ - I'm being wined and dined in SE7's finest Indian for my birthday!

Enjoy joy birthday x
  • Options

Have a good one ZB see you at the monthly one
  • Options
    edited July 2011

Enjoy joy birthday x

Have a good one ZB see you at the monthly one

Thank you my fellow CL poker buddies!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll be in tonight going for swim and will register after 6 plenty of time
  • Options
    yay!
  • Options
    9 registered an hour to go
  • Options

signed up ages ago

got a major hangover, so watch out, i'm feeling mean

• Options

signed up ages ago

got a major hangover, so watch out, i'm feeling mean

....or weak, pahhahaha
  • Options
    edited July 2011

we'll see on the tables, missy :)

• Options

I'm in under MORF1982.

Good luck all

• Options
    can u approve me please so that i can play tonite ?
  • Options
    It's threadkiller that approves members he will i'm sure, sit tight phil.  good luck gray.
  • Options
    i've private messaged him, VP, you have 10 mins late reg , if not you should be ready to play the next one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OK - waiting
  • Options
    i think he is away from his computer lol, he's not playing this one. I suppose he wasn't expecting last minute entrees. 
  • Options
    OK - so i am a non runner for tonight then ?
  • Options
    looks like it mate, wish I had power to accept people, TK made me admin but it atill won't let me, he is usually on the ball though, looks like you've been unlucky, next one is sunday week. 
  • Options
    ok thx 4 hlp.
  • Options
    i know TK is out of the country , sorry i've been out all day otherwise i could have asked him and tried to sort it
  • Options
    Results for Midweek Knockout;

1st Place; Johnnybev, 2nd place TheOvenMan (aka pitbull), 3rd place exis10tial.

Well Played everyone 16 runners, great turnout. Next game 24th July Main leaderboard tournament.
  • Options

WP all tonight think im going to miss main which is a shame but have a good one its my birthday so im away

• Options
    that's august your birthday, we're still in July no excuses for that one ;) July 24th. 

Congrats Jb x
  • Options

haha cheers silly me yeah should make this monthly :D false alarm x

Does the knockout not count towards leaderboard? because it hasn't updated anything

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!