Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Next Poker Tournament Sunday 21 August 8.30pm (MAIN MONTHLY)****

Comments

• Options
    nope the knockouts are leaderboard free
  • Options
    So next one a week sunday ??  also still think we should all go to a live club 10+ people somewhere in london
  • Options
    don't forget people game on Sunday evening, hopefully turnout will be as good as the last.
  • Options
    Registered
  • Options
  • Options
    i've registered but may have to pull out.  May be going out for the day.
  • Options
    you can go out just make sure you're back by 8.30 :-p  .......lol
  • Options
    6 registered so far let's see if we can fill 2 tables again, or even better 3. 
  • Options

Back home. 

Look out, it's about time I cashed one of these

• Options

Back home. 

Look out, it's about time I cashed one of these

Good man Delboy!! but it's my turn =))
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    10 registered 46 mins to go, plus 10 mins late registration. 
  • Options
    I think you will find it's my turn.......
  • Options
    I think you will find it's my turn.......
    we'll deal with it at the tables lol, watch someone new will play and they will win...
  • Options
    Sadie you've scheduled the Tuesday night knockout same night as reading at home in the Carling Cup. How about moving it forward one week to 16th?
  • Options
    will do. Thanks.
  • Options
    14 4 mins to go. 
  • Options

16 gg all vul hu mr oven u deserved it

I ran golden

• Options
    Many thanks JB.

Enjoyed the game (except for ur golden luck) L & LOL

Sure we will battle it out again.
  • Options
    results for tournament

1st place Johnny Bev, 2nd place the Oven Man (pitball), 3rd place Indigo Joe

well done everyone
  • Options
    Many thanks JB.

Enjoyed the game (except for ur golden luck) L & LOL

Sure we will battle it out again.
    its mad how well i ran but sure that will change next tourney, u deserved win but hey ho ill take it ;) wp
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh and mention to exis10tial who bubbled, kinsella was a no-show so 5th place was technically bedsaddick.

Everyone played well and there were many ups and downs,

JB bags his 5th CL tournament... 
  • Options
    Thanks for organising another good tourny Sadie, you are now officially on my hit list after busting my straight with a flush ;-)
  • Options
    Thanks for organising another good tourny Sadie, you are now officially on my hit list after busting my straight with a flush ;-)

Am i on it??

I cant remember if i won 5 tbf lol (Brag), i know i have won 1 or 2 knockouts that heads up but doesn't really count as 6 people so long may my good fortune continue definately rode my luck last night winning flips and 1 nice outdraw heads up

next one?

• Options

Am i on it??

I cant remember if i won 5 tbf lol (Brag), i know i have won 1 or 2 knockouts that heads up but doesn't really count as 6 people so long may my good fortune continue definately rode my luck last night winning flips and 1 nice outdraw heads up

next one?

You are now John boy, just for the hell of it ;-) well done last night mate, you are certainly on a roll 
  • Options
    Well done John and well played Ovenman (Pitbull) too. My only chance of moving up from 3rd was to win a flip at some stage and it didn't come off for me. You're certainly on a roll. John how did you fare in your HU on Sky?
  • Options
    Free play poker Sunday night, we need to discuss the knockout too.
  • Options
    Off on my Hols to Spain so i'm out for the next two weeks. 
  • Options
    okey dokie, enjoy beds!
  • Options
    Will do Sadie. Good luck everyone. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!