Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Next Poker Tournament Sunday 21 August 8.30pm (MAIN MONTHLY)****

Comments

• Options
    That's really going to encourage people to play!

lol im not that scary you have all beat me and bust me a plenty :P just wanted to share the good news

Be nice if we can get more then 2 tables tomorrow so register early please everyone

• Options
    7 registered come on people we all love a good KO tournie. one more top 3 paid, 15 more top 4 paid. Don't forget also there is a prize everytime you eliminate a player. 
  • Options

I have mentioned on twitter and cc'd chalrton life in it maybe if you put on there a couple times

just a thought 7 steady though for now hopefully double or even treble it should be good fun

• Options
    who are you on twitter? 
  • Options
    Johnnybev1987 lol
  • Options
    derrr me! lol
  • Options

i just retweeted ur 1 any newbies have any questions post here before and we will answer them before :P

best of luck all tonight aswell

• Options
    how comes we've gone from 8 to 6? 
  • Options
    how comes we've gone from 8 to 6? 
    back to 7 
  • Options
    Does anyone object to late registration? understandable if you do, so it's not an issue, and would probably save me $7!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh closed, no worries, haha. 
  • Options
    registration is open for 10 mins prior and no we welcome it, the next one is the main one on sunday, that is registering now if you want to give it a go.
  • Options
    Yeah I may well do! I'm severely lacking on funds (it's hard being 18), but I would have been paid by the one after this Sunday, so I'll probably give the next one a go. 
  • Options
    the one after will be 3rd july, that one is our monthly freeplay, so if you can't make sunday hopefully we'll see you there :)
  • Options
    There's a very good chance I'll be at the freeplay. Hopefully Sunday as well, but if not, the freeplay.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Good night of poker (despite slightly disappointing turnout), great heads up at the end there with GT thought it would never end lol.

Good Game everyone, see you Sunday.
  • Options

LOL i got the wodden spoon AQ suited v 9's got in on flush draw and 9's held. hectic night for me elsewhere only min cashed in few tourneys frustrating couldn't win flips :(

WD GT & Valleygal :P WP and look forward to the next one, sunday i think ? :P

• Options
    Who won?
  • Options
    I did but it was very touch and go at the end. I had 1800 chips against gt's over 10k when we first went heads up, we were heads up for a fair while as well :)
  • Options
    I did but it was very touch and go at the end. I had 1800 chips against gt's over 10k when we first went heads up, we were heads up for a fair while as well :)
    Well done.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah well done again Sadie - a titanic heads up battle. Well played!
  • Options
    Thanks Joe same to you ;-)
  • Options
    Reminder for Sunday :-)
  • Options
    I'm in Bristol but should be back in time. Will register just before.
  • Options
    thought you were already registered, but okay hopefully see you there.
  • Options
    hmmmm where are you all?
  • Options
    8 so far hope for a few more, you're all welcome late registration runs for 10 minutes after start of tournament.
  • Options
    11 registered 11 mins left to register.
  • Options
    Was short on money as I suspected. But can't see any reason why I won't play the next freeplay one, or the Tuesday one after that. 
  • Options
    A good nights poker. Apologies to Ellisaddick for the bad beat. See you all next time.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!