Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Next Poker Tournament Sunday 21 August 8.30pm (MAIN MONTHLY)****

Comments

• Options
    Well done John and well played Ovenman (Pitbull) too. My only chance of moving up from 3rd was to win a flip at some stage and it didn't come off for me. You're certainly on a roll. John how did you fare in your HU on Sky?

i came 2nd bud finished before out game ty think it was 50-70 quid roughly cant remember got outdawn hu standard

Im in tonights one hope more will join 3 at mo

• Options
    My phone line is playing up, internet has slowed if I don't show or am timed out this is why.
  • Options
    Well done to everyone who played tonight, results as followed:

1st Place GT3826, 2nd Place Carl Leaburn, 3rd Place Alex wright.

Thinking of moving this weeks knockout to thursday, opinions, objections etc please below...
  • Options
    Congratulations Indigo Joe
  • Options
    Please note date change for this week's game - due to game vs. Reading tomorrow
  • Options
    thanks
  • Options
    Thanks Sadie. Should be ok for Thursday and hopefully they'll be a good turnout.
  • Options

i dont mind if im not playing footy then i will play

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    lol thanks AFKA!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2011
    Good luck everyone - sadly I can't make it as I'm sitting on the beach in Majorca with a large cold beer!
  • Options
    Good luck everyone - sadly I can't make it as I'm sitting on the beach in Mallorca with a large cold beer!
    lucky you, for more than one reason! 
  • Options
    I should register in a few hours need to put some funds into my account can anyone who is playing register asap or post on here that you are playing, thanks...
  • Options

I am playing but I can only register just before the game though.

• Options

I am playing but I can only register just before the game though.

that's fine, see you later :-))
  • Options
    What poker site is this on? and so on...
  • Options
    I've messaged you details, it's threadkiller that accepts members and he is busy atm so apply for membership as early as you can to be safe it doesnt cost you anything to join the club.
  • Options
    I have registered in case its on
  • Options
    registered
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What poker site is this on? and so on...

Pokerstars

we play knockouts for $6.75
    Tournaments for $11
    Tournaments for free (play money) September/October schedule will be up later in the month.

There are 2 leaderboards, one for playmoney and one for real money.

Everyone is really friendly.
  • Options
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Registered
  • Options
    Results as followed, 1st place The Oven Man, 2nd place Ellisaddick, 3rd place Neil Addick

Well played everyone

Next game 21 August...
  • Options
    good game oven man nearly got you
  • Options
    You certainly did at that my friend - thought you had me big time - my turn tonight - maybe yours next time - real up and down game but thoroughly enjoyable. Well played to all.
  • Options
    You certainly did at that my friend - thought you had me big time - my turn tonight - maybe yours next time - real up and down game but thoroughly enjoyable. Well played to all.

WD guys and no next time it will be me thank you :P

I did play normal although unwell so no excusses gathered he had 10s/Jacks just had quite a few outs and wasn't too fussed going out early :)

I ended up playin $7 hyper hu after done ok pretty fun too $110-£170  may play some tonight or a few tourneys on there with sky.

• Options
    P.S next monthly is on my birthday so dunno whether i will be there, although is a sunday so less likely that im out
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!