Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    When's Doc going?
  • Options

When's Doc going?

he's replacing benson upfront.
  • Options

By mutual consent!

What are we doing...expected to fetch at least £1m for the engine roomer. Joke!

• Options
    So, he's been paid off.  Looks like he might be going to Swindon.

• Options
    praise the lord.
  • Options
    May I be the first to say that I'll be taking the Mrs out for a meal tonight to celebrate  :-)
  • Options
    Good luck to him.
  • Options

look at the comments underneath, you would think they had signed Messi, they are going to be seriously disappointed.
  • Options

look at the comments underneath, you would think they had signed Messi, they are going to be seriously disappointed.

Shhhhh ... you'll spoil the surprise !!!!
  • Options

'Engine roomer' , i've never heard him called that before.

More like Ivor the Engine.
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10267~2398205,00.html

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Engine room midfielder. What centre midfielder to leave?

Great signing.

I believe he is firmly in the "combative" bracket

Seems a decent signing

quite happy with the two signings so far,hardened players just what we need

if he's willing to roll his sleeves up and get stuck in for us - that's worth a lot in this league - could be a good signing

I know nothing about him but like the look of this signing from what I have heard - tough, no nonsence central midfielder. It would seem if we can get his head right he could be a decent player for us.

Sounds like a good signing to me.

Pretty happy about this signing.

this is how some on here reacted to us signing Mccoxo

• Options
    not a bad birthday present!!
  • Options

Great signing.

Seems a decent signing

if he's willing to roll his sleeves up and get stuck in for us - that's worth a lot in this league - could be a good signing

I know nothing about him but like the look of this signing from what I have heard - tough, no nonsence central midfielder. It would seem if we can get his head right he could be a decent player for us.

Summed up , elation when he arrived , and elation when he left!

There's no middle ground in football , we're either too excited , or too down in the dumps.
  • Options
    To be fair, he'll probably be alright for them in League 2. Fresh start, shit league. I'd be surprised if he was as terrible for them as he has been for us
  • Options
    May I be the first to say that I'll be taking the Mrs out for a meal tonight to celebrate  :-)
    ;-)
  • Options
    Test
  • Options
    Swindon Town = Paulo Di Canio - like you even more now Paulo ;-)
  • Options
    brilliant
  • Options
    Something tells me Di Canio isn't in charge of signings at Swindon...
  • Options

Happy days are here again...

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Great signing.

Seems a decent signing

Amusing reading ....
  • Options
    It only leaves one question . Who do the boo boys to hound out next ....
  • Options
    I'm going to take the missus up the Oxo Tower to celebrate. Then we might go out for a meal.
  • Options

Jeez Bed's, so you think his performances were up to scratch then I take it?

I really think that to much emphasis is placed on our alleged quickness to turn against players/the team/the manager. In my mind, because of our unique recent history, we are perhaps more patient than most other clubs.

I'm not a boo'er BTW.

• Options
    I'm going to take the missus up the Oxo Tower to celebrate. Then we might go out for a meal.
    i m taking mine up the bakerloo line and then for a ride on the tube
  • Options

I don't think McOxo is anywhere near as bad as he's been painted, bottom line like many of last year's squad he wasn't a success in arguably our worst ever squad. His unpopularity has spiralled frmo that one tweet, but he's a better player than he showed for us.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he's gone, but some of the stick he's taking on Twitter right now makes me feel uncomfortable to be associated with some of our so-called fans.  Wish him well, move on.

• Options

Jeez Bed's, so you think his performances were up to scratch then I take it?

I really think that to much emphasis is placed on our alleged quickness to turn against players/the team/the manager. In my mind, because of our unique recent history, we are perhaps more patient than most other clubs.

I'm not a boo'er BTW.

It's a fair point, we've gone from a mid table PL club to a mid table L1 club in 5 seasons with very little to cheer or smile about inbetween.

Yes the Valley can be flat at times but it's no worse than any other ground, booing players not exactly unique to Charlton. We've been very patient about the amount of crap we've had to endure....
  • Options

I don't think McOxo is anywhere near as bad as he's been painted, bottom line like many of last year's squad he wasn't a success in arguably our worst ever squad. His unpopularity has spiralled frmo that one tweet, but he's a better player than he showed for us.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he's gone, but some of the stick he's taking on Twitter right now makes me feel uncomfortable to be associated with some of our so-called fans.  Wish him well, move on.

I second this.
  • Options

Paulo don't be fooled - the standard for balding Charlton midfielders has slipped since your day! 

• Options
    poor swindon town and there fans thought they was on the up and up ;-)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!