Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

McOxo departs

Comments

• Options
    I wish him well.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    MAC suffered like all midfielders in that he was bypassed by defenders hoofing over his head. Careless tweet. Good luck to him.
  • Options
    Ross Perks...tut tut
    @almc16 I have never been more happy at seeing a Charlton player leave the club, you're a waste of space and just fucking awful !

@RossPerks great banter mate. U not at school today.

@almc16 even if I was at school I'd of done more work in a day then you did in a year at Charlton you mug ! Cheerio.

There is no need for this. He might of been 'a poor player in a shocking team' but there is no need for the abuse he is receiving. Glad to see some fans sticking up for McCormack.
    There is no need for abuse like that but I have to admit that's pretty funny.
    What exactly do you find funny about it?  It's just plain immature and not funny at all . FACT  
    This is a major 'twitter problem' .. the ability to communicate abuse to individuals that the sender would not dare say in a face to face situation .. a medium for cowards and know nothing know alls ...
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Ross Perks...tut tut
    @almc16 I have never been more happy at seeing a Charlton player leave the club, you're a waste of space and just fucking awful !

@almc16 even if I was at school I'd of done more work in a day then you did in a year at Charlton you mug ! Cheerio.

There is no need for this. He might of been 'a poor player in a shocking team' but there is no need for the abuse he is receiving. Glad to see some fans sticking up for McCormack.
    What exactly do you find funny about it?  It's just plain immature and not funny at all . FACT  
    This is a major 'twitter problem' .. the ability to communicate abuse to individuals that the sender would not dare say in a face to face situation .. a medium for cowards and know nothing know alls ...
    You mean stuff people might think , but wouldn't dare say, do we overstep the line more than other football teams fans?

Most Charlton fans i know are pretty tolerant , have put up with a lot of rubbish in recent years , and got 'acclimatised' to failure, still no excuse to abuse people on twitter , or at a match abuse their wife , or in an internet forum.
  • Options
    Ross Perks...tut tut

You mean stuff people might think , but wouldn't dare say, do we overstep the line more than other football teams fans?

Most Charlton fans i know are pretty tolerant , have put up with a lot of rubbish in recent years , and got 'acclimatised' to failure, still no excuse to abuse people on twitter , or at a match abuse their wife , or in an internet forum.
    My point was a general one, not to suggest that CAFC fans are any better or any worse  .. The internet, chat rooms, twitter, facebook etc etc are ideal forums in which to abuse people and to 'get away' with unacceptably abusive comments. It is easy to hide in cyberspace 
  • Options

In Cyber Space everyone can hear you scream.

• Options

In Cyber Space everyone can hear you scream.

and that is a large part of the problem .. too many screamers in the world that need to grow up
  • Options
    @almc16 Long long day today. Again a massive thank u to all #cafc fans who wished me luck. Will never be forgotten. Thank u and good luck this year
  • Options
    Got a copy of his profile pic before he changed it. So to whoever the poster he said that he'd see you down the valley real soon I can send to you so you can watch your back. Lol.

Twitter is shit at times.
  • Options
    Embarrassing to all Charlton fans, you should have to take an IQ test to join Twitter I think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Embarrassing to all Charlton fans, you should have to take an IQ test to join Twitter I think.
    I think that one did , thats why they let him on.
  • Options
    He might have been a bit limited on the pitch but he would definitely batter little master Ross Perks
  • Options
    Good luck to him.Hope his wife feels safer at the next club. Wasn't our worst player. just part of a bad team effort.
  • Options
    we should be embarrassed at how one of our fans treated his wife if that story is true
  • Options
    what's the wife story? Doesn't sound good at all

• Options
    Really embarrassed to support this club sometimes. Seems like more and more of these knuckle-draggers are turning up each year.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
     but I have it on very good authority that Alans missus was terrified of coming to Charlton due to the abuse she got from a 'fan' on one of her last visits. Hopefully we can have a better season with a stronger midfield, and his missus can watch her other half play football in peace.

agree 100% with the above

but think you missed the word "badly" - to be inserted in the second line between the words "football" and "in"
  • Options
    Really embarrassed to support this club sometimes. Seems like more and more of these knuckle-draggers are turning up each year.
    or is modern society encouraging a knuckle-dragger culture? ... no respect, no morals, no proper education? .. (Jesus, i MUST lighten up lol) 
  • Options
    this ross perks comes across as a proper prick. telling someone they are a waste of space over the internet so he can flex his muscles infront of his laptop?...man/boy needs a slap.
  • Options
    Opinions eh ? Who'd allow them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    this ross perks comes across as a proper prick. telling someone they are a waste of space over the internet so he can flex his muscles infront of his laptop?...man/boy needs a slap.
    Hear that Lucien Freud died today .. that'll put the prices up up and away
  • Options
    edited July 2011

• Options
    edited July 2011

• Options
    I quite liked McOxo
    Good luck to him  wherever he is going
  • Options
    I think my views on twitter might well have been vindicated today. It's an incredibly nasty platform at times. I wish Alan McCormack and his family all the best for the future. 
  • Options
    @DickVanDykesDiscoDog .....thats out of order mate posting a pic of him. should have just put one up of his lookalike.

• Options
    Come on leave little Ross alone, he clearly is a bit slow. I mean why else would someone have lyrics from The Enemy tattooed on themselves?
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    @RossPerks If you're reading this, you are an embarrassment to our football club. End of. 
  • Options
    @RossPerks If you're reading this, you are an embarrassment to our football club. End of. 

way way past his bedtime .... CBeebies finishes at 7pm
  • Options
    With any luck Ross will soon find out he picked up a dose in Faliraki.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!