Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

McOxo departs

12346»

Comments

• Options
    nope no negative for the club
  • Options
    My head hurts.
  • Options
    this thread is hilarious

Totally agree. A person slates a player.  Charlton fans start crying about it, his not on our books any more... Jhheez 

another one missing the point

it doesn't matter that he's left the club

If you asked Ross if he'd do it (abuse via twitter) to a player still at the club he'd probably say he would

Lesson for today is "Consequences for your actions"
  • Options
    Threaten fans, which fans have i threatened ?
  • Options
    then shut up complaining curb it
  • Options
    this thread is hilarious

Totally agree. A person slates a player.  Charlton fans start crying about it, his not on our books any more... Jhheez 

The issue as I understand it, at least from my perspective, is the abuse of Mc Cormack's wife which demeans the club and thus those of us who associate with it.

The player himself, at a match is fair game although I personally feel encouragement beats abuse and booing every time but anoymous abuse and starting on his family at games?

As the phrase goes Not in My Name.

• Options
    think someone has a crush
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Can we just put all this tosh to bed now?
  • Options
    this thread is hilarious

another one missing the point
    Or another person who knows him??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2011
    Oh do fuck off.
  • Options

lol

• Options
    i'll rephrase, why did you feel the need for a personal attack, would you like a badge for being big and shouting behind a barrier? you're probably one of thousands of people that shout at players from 2 meters and don't get a reaction, only one i can remember is cantona vs palace. ok. mcoxo was a poor player and im glad he's left but i didn't need to attack him, you'd probably shy away from him if he wasn't behind a barrier, 
  • Options
    please stop abusing me
  • Options
    Children please ... end of School term today,  crickey what are you lot going to be like in the Summer Holidays!
  • Options
    How do we close a thread ?

Think we have reached a stalemate

Well played everyone - apart from you Ross ... you will be sent to bed without any supper
  • Options
    Sink a tee Sink please Admin , before peoples keyboards catch fire!
  • Options
    Yeah I want to be able to enjoy my weekend without any hostility

CLOSE DOWN !!!
  • Options

Many  poor performances but think he got massively slated beyond justification, probably didnt help himself with the Oxo malarky.

Good luck to the bloke except against us.

• Options

Dick, do one please. Or in fact you know what i look like, i dont know what you look like, when you see me during the new season come over and say hello.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Agreed Ross is a Player and Wife abusing thug, get him off the Internet.

Ross FYI I'd keep your nut down at Charlton if I was you, theres a bunch of keyboard wielding warriors on the hunt for you....
  • Options
    Johny Brown- Love that !
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!