Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hogan Ephraim (and Dean Parrett?) on loan until January

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2011

• Options
    We're talking horsepie
    No, didn't get that
    my big big G is burnley thay got some cash 2 spend 
    No, not that either.  Apologies, must be an age/dyslexia thing but I find the text speak really hard to follow
  • Options
    No, I'm down with the kids and didn't get it either.
  • Options
    We're talking horsepie
    No, didn't get that
    No, not that either.  Apologies, must be an age/dyslexia thing but I find the text speak really hard to follow
    You find lots of things really hard to follow.
  • Options
    No, I'm down with the kids and didn't get it either.
    Oxymoron.
  • Options
    Any chance of this inbox thats going round? Very confused with all these rumours going on!
  • Options
    We're talking horsepie
    No, didn't get that
    No, actually I don't.

I find the way bazer writes hard to follow anyway and I have no idea what you meant by "talking horsepie"
  • Options
    We're talking horsepie
    No, didn't get that
    No, actually I don't.

I find the way bazer writes hard to follow anyway and I have no idea what you meant by "talking horsepie"
    Two things that you find hard to follow in one sentence.  Case closed. ;)
  • Options
    We're talking horsepie
    No, didn't get that
    No, actually I don't.

Two things that you find hard to follow in one sentence.  Case closed. ;)
    No, two badly worded statements in one thread.  
  • Options
    I suggest ignoring me in future as opposed to quoting me for no reason then.  kthxbai.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I suggest ignoring me in future as opposed to quoting me for no reason then.  kthxbai.
    I was hoping to find out what "talking horsepie" means but I think ignoring you will be more educational.  Bye bye.
  • Options
    Good try Henry, I was hoping to be enlightened too. 
  • Options

Why would brining in Hogan Ephraim effect Wagstaff. Ephraim is a left side player and is in there as cover for Jackson. It is Evina who may be put ou by this. The player that has pushed Wagstaf down the pecking order is Green, and other than Wagstafff we do not have another proven right wing player to cover for this position.

• Options
    I am more confused than ever :(
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    yon mug understand that. thats 4 being a mug.this is for henry mug irving
  • Options
    yon mug understand that. thats 4 being a mug.
    Think you just "mugged" yourself off there, chum.  

I'd ignore you too but I can never understand the garbled nonsense you write anyway.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh my brain cannot handle all this confusion and it is now even getting to hard to work out who is arguing with whom.
  • Options
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh my brain cannot handle all this confusion and it is now even getting to hard to work out who is arguing with whom.
    Bazer is arguing with Stig

Oriental is arguing with his local butchers who sold him a horse pie that they said talked but didn't

You are arguing with me.  Got it now : - )
  • Options
    I'm with Henry. Couldn't understand Bazer, dont know what 'horsepie' is. Would love to be enlightened.
  • Options
    What a strange thread !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Oriental is arguing with his local butchers who sold him a horse pie that they said talked but didn't

and you forgot everyone is being sold to make way for Ephraim, but only if you have been inboxed/whispered/PM'd or whatever it is called these days
  • Options
    Supaclive what have you done lol
  • Options
    I hate myself because of this thread! Grrr...Im angry!
  • Options
    I'm with Henry. Couldn't understand Bazer, dont know what 'horsepie' is. Would love to be enlightened.
    Good try Henry, I was hoping to be enlightened too. 
    Then try Buddhism, you mugs : - )

Love and peace to everyone.
  • Options

and you forgot everyone is being sold to make way for Ephraim, but only if you have been inboxed/whispered/PM'd or whatever it is called these days
    Did you look at my pint?   The inbox message is the same as the inbox conversation we had last week. Same source too
  • Options

Burble burble burble blah blah blah. Gibberish. NewSpeak.

See, I'm cool.

• Options
    Wow, was bazer really arguing with me?  He must be one of the worlds top stealth-arguers; I didn't even realise it.
  • Options

Did you look at my pint?   The inbox message is the same as the inbox conversation we had last week. Same source too
    oh no CP is leaving with the whole squad and Dowie is back?
  • Options

oh no CP is leaving with the whole squad and Dowie is back?
    Yeah, that rumour.  But not on OS yet so don't worry.
  • Options
    The one thing this thread proves is that there is a clique on CL and it involves inboxes. I have no wish to join the clique but would like to know what is going on, if people can't give more details under "members only" then, IMHO they should shut up !