Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hogan Ephraim (and Dean Parrett?) on loan until January

Comments

• Options

First Kermit, now the Hulk. Don't be surprised if the Jolly Green Giant isn't the out and out target man we thought we needed. Green is still the future!

• Options
    "It's not easy being Green", as the song goes!
  • Options

Sounds an intelligent and enthusiastic player.

Also sounds very confident that he'll be in the team for Brentford!

• Options
    Nice interview - and by the sound of it, he instigated the move to us.
  • Options
    Not sure about his fitness but he doesn't have to be ready for Brentford.   Sounds like he's already thinking of us as a long term option.

If I was the QPR manager or coach I wouldn't be impressed by his "best training session since I left West Ham" remark but who cares? : - )
  • Options
    Presumably he will have been training with the stiffs.
  • Options
    This year maybe but not last.
  • Options
    You'd want the stiffs to be as close to match ready as possible though...
  • Options

why? Just because he wasn't in QPRs PL 25 doesn't mean he wouldn't have been training with them. Seems like there has already been some discussion about it becoming a permanent move. May have to wait for his chance as I can't see him getting in the starting line up at Brentford.
  • Options

Sounds an intelligent and enthusiastic player.

Also sounds very confident that he'll be in the team for Brentford!

Of course he is intelligent he is a good Jewish boy. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Nobody has thought to congratulate Rich Cawley on a great scoop. Might have taken a little longer than he suggested, but he got the story first and he nailed it.

For his pains he tooks some stick on here, almost to the point where  his competence and professionalism was questoned.

Apologies, RC. Top work.

Don't believe anything until it is on the OS, if you like. But if you read it from Cawley, you can pretty much know you will be reading it on the OS five or six days later.

No,  I am not Rich Cawley and I've never even met him. But I do have professional reasons for recognising a decent local journo whose contacts are more extensive and better sourced  than his critics on this site!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Nobody has thought to congratulate Rich Cawley on a great scoop. Might have taken a little longer than he suggested, but he got the story first and he nailed it.

For his pains he tooks some stick on here, almost to the point where  his competence and professionalism was questoned.

Apologies, RC. Top work.

Don't believe anything until it is on the OS, if you like. But if you read it from Cawley, you can pretty much know you will be reading it on the OS fiver or six days later.
    Are you Rich Cawley?
  • Options
    So does he prefer playing on the left after Chris Powell put him off playing on the right in their extra training at WHU?
  • Options
    Ok this thing is going crazy, addickted4life did not post that msg!
  • Options

Apologies, RC. Top work.

Don't believe anything until it is on the OS, if you like. But if you read it from Cawley, you can pretty much know you will be reading it on the OS five or six days later.

No,  I am not Rich Cawley and I've never even met him. But I do have professional reasons for recognising a decent local journo whose contacts are more extensive and better sourced  than his critics on this site!
    It was on here a day before he tweeted anything as it was copied from a QPR forum
  • Options
    I first mentioned on the Rumors Rumors so ner ner ner ner ner!!!
    I was the 3rd comment on this thread and told you lot he signed.

I can tell the future!!!!!!!
    give me 6 lotto num then
    What is the range of these numbers? 
    1/49

If you win...................

6,19, 22, 7 , 36 , 44
    ill do them 2moz if thay come in 20 per sent your way i proms
  • Options

cfgs said: ''It was on here a day before he tweeted anything as it was copied from a QPR forum''

Didn't realise he had 'tweeted' it . Can't find that mentioned anywhere on here.  Can you provide a reference?

Like most of us,  I read the story in the SLP last Wednesday  - and he did not rush into print  on the basis of  a rumour on a QPR forum. He confirmed it with MS/TJ or someone close to...
  • Options
    One of our physios deserves more credit for the scoop than RC
  • Options

cfgs said: ''It was on here a day before he tweeted anything as it was copied from a QPR forum''

Didn't realise he had 'tweeted' it . Can't find that mentioned anywhere on here.  Can you provide a reference?

Like most of us,  I read the story in the SLP last Wednesday  - and he did not rush into print  on the basis of  a rumour on a QPR forum. He confirmed it with MS/TJ or someone close to...
    fine but all I am saying is that it was more or less common knowledge that something was going on.  Cawley is a good journo but they all ahve sources and in this day and age a lot of it comes from sites like this
  • Options
    I first mentioned on the Rumors Rumors so ner ner ner ner ner!!!
    I was the 3rd comment on this thread and told you lot he signed.

I can tell the future!!!!!!!
    give me 6 lotto num then
    What is the range of these numbers? 
    1/49

If you win...................

6,19, 22, 7 , 36 , 44
    ill do them 2moz if thay come in 20 per sent your way i proms
    Inbox me if they do come up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Physio got to it first didnt he, not Crawley and i spose 1 right rumour against the loads he missed or got wrong in the summer is a good attempt
  • Options
    It was in the Ealing Gazette well before it first appeared in the SLP so another non scoop by the incomparable Cawley.
  • Options
    So thats the physio , 2 posters on here and 1 on a QPR forum and the ealing gazette before Crawley, good attempt at a scoop though
  • Options
    He's trying his best.
  • Options
    at stealing a living
  • Options
    He must be good he just scored for me v man city at FIFA 12
  • Options
    He must be good he just scored for me v man city at FIFA 12
    Who?  Cawley?
  • Options
    How do ou pronounce his name ?
  • Options
    His American uncle is called Zimmer E Phraim.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    CP will have his work cut out now with keeping people happy who are not even on the bench

assume the first team is Hammer---Solly,Taylor,Morrison,Wiggins--- Green ,Hughes,Hollands,Jackson-----BWP,Kermegant   who then makes up the 5 on the bench ?

Sullivan---Cork---Wagstaff---Hayes----Hoggy    
    Showing my age .... Hoggy, Hoggy,Hoggy,
    Oy Oy Oy

Could be one to sing