Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hogan Ephraim (and Dean Parrett?) on loan until January

Comments

• Options
    Really dont want waggy to go unless its a team offering very good money (a good few hundred thousand) to give Powell a bit more cash to spend in January. Never a big fan of selling off our youth products, unless they're not good enough for the first team, but Waggy is. 

Would have to be a couple of very good signings lined up if he is out the door.

Would also appreciate an inbox comment.
  • Options
    But he is clearly behind Green and Ephraim for a right wing slot and isn't yet a forward who plays just behind the front man -which I think mis the position he will end up in and be effective too.
  • Options
    Why do we need to sell him? Even if he's behind Green and Ephraim I still don't see why CP would want to get rid.
  • Options
    I don't think we should sell him but a loan would make sense.
  • Options
    Don't want Waggy to go, but if he does and we get a decent fee for him, then I'm sure CP knows what he's doing.

Would be even more concerned about Stephens going TBH...he has so much potential and I would like to see him realise it with us.
  • Options
    A loan would make sense but given all the secret inboxing I'm guessing it's more!
  • Options
    havent got a message, just being nosey :)

Probably a loan (from my own common sense, not from any source)
  • Options
    Tell one tell all, or keep your mouth schtum.
  • Options
    But I love Waggy! 

The dream is over. 
  • Options
    Good luck waggy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really dont want waggy to go unless its a team offering very good money (a good few hundred thousand) to give Powell a bit more cash to spend in January. Never a big fan of selling off our youth products, unless they're not good enough for the first team, but Waggy is. 

Would have to be a couple of very good signings lined up if he is out the door.

Would also appreciate an inbox comment.
    It's more than a good few hundred thousand.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited November 2011
    Is it one miiiillllliiiioooon dollars?

Personally I would like him to stay. Met him on a few occasions, is a top top kid, really down to earth, really loves his football and Charlton.

Other than going Leeds, I struggle to see where he'd go though with better opportunities. Surely not a Prem club?

(is Waggy a Leeds fan, or have I imagined that?)
  • Options
    supaclive  I rung your old man yesterday but he didnt know anything let me know the score, I inboxed you yesterday.
  • Options
    clem in box me please i tried to ring D to find out what you inboxed him but he aint answering
  • Options
    Get digging inspector northstand
  • Options

So what did the Mirror print about our newest signing?  I am guessing they just used some of his interview on CAFCplayer and in print it looks even worse for QPR

HoganEphraim Hogan Ephraim
    Are 'The mirror' being serious?! They need to take that headline down and some of the stuff they say! #dontputwordsinmymouth

• Options
    It wernt waggs chill folks
  • Options
    NSS - I know, my old man left me a message!   I can't reveal my source I'm afraid, otherwise it'll dry up!
  • Options
    Don't tell him who said it just inbox what u know

• Options
    NSS - I know, my old man left me a message!   I can't reveal my source I'm afraid, otherwise it'll dry up!
    any chance you can spread the intel via a pm to me pretty please?  I will keep it quiet I promise
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PM please also thanks
  • Options
    If everyone is going to get PM'd, you might as well make it memebers only and tell everybody!
  • Options
    Don't tell Glenn.
  • Options
    Id like to know please
  • Options
    he wont tell anyone he didnt even tell his old man
  • Options
    Hate rumours like this, will they be signed early in January? Are they already signed and sealed?
  • Options
    Are we talking Waggy or Stephens here ?
  • Options
    waggy
  • Options
    Cheers Steve
  • Options
    We're talking horsepie