Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hogan Ephraim (and Dean Parrett?) on loan until January

15678911»

Comments

• it always used to be the case with RM that if there were rumours about transfers then you could pretty much discount them as it would normally be a smokescreen for something else. Seems strange taht it would be leaked out unless Waggy is looking for a pay rise (although i believe he's just signed a new deal), or the club are looking to bring others into the bidding? Who knows? I don't, not yet anyway. 

• edited November 2011

Sigh.

Doc to Plymouth.

I'm just making it up.

• I've got it. BWP's off to Barcelona and we're replacing him with Horsepie, a Brazilian striker.

Looks a bit of donkey IMHO but I'll give him a few games ; - )
  • Inbox please mate
    That judgment might come back to bite you on the ass one day ;-)
    That judgment might come back to bite you on the ass one day ;-)
    If it does I'll claim I was jsut horseing about ; - )
  • Well...I tried.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sigh.

Doc to Plymouth.

I'm just making it up.

Plymouth need more than Doc.

They are a complete hospital case.
  • Hogan just signed a contract extension with QPR, doesn't rule out a loan deal to us but surely rules out anything more permanent.
  • Why has he done that? Not getting a look in at qpr . Wrong decision
  • They seem to think on their message boards that Hughes is hedging his bets in case they get relegated.This was on their OS

QPR Official Site

HUGHES HANDS HOGAN NEW DEAL
    Posted on: Fri 09 Mar 2012

Mark Hughes has handed Hogan Ephraim a new one-year deal at Loftus Road.

The midfielder - who just missed out on being named in the R's 25-man Premier League squad this season - has put pen to paper on a contract extension until the summer of 2013.

Speaking exclusively to www.qpr.co.uk, Hughes explained his thinking behind offering the former West Ham United ace a new contract, commenting: "When I arrived at the Club Hogan hadn't played much football which made it difficult to include him in the 25. But I felt it was only right that I gave him the opportunity to show what he can do.

"Hogan has got a great attitude and this extension gives him the chance to push on and stake a claim for a place in next season's squad."

Read more: http://qprreport.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=30130#ixzz1oeNKv900
  • The new contract also ensures they get a fee for him if he leaves this summer.
  • Was sitting next to Hogans cousin (that's what he told me) at The Valley on Saturday and he says that Hogan has told him he would jump at the chance to sign for Charlton. Wanted to come in January on loan but was told to go out to Bristol City. I wonder ? Could be rubbish but I think worth posting. I never ever ever get inside info so could be a first ;0)
  • I'd love him to sign in the summer. Would be a great addition