Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hogan Ephraim (and Dean Parrett?) on loan until January

Comments

• I used to go and see QPR over the past three seasons at Loftus Road. Ephraim's an exciting player, chuffed to have him. Looked streets better than Lee Cook you'll all be pleased to know
  • Parrett though? where did that rumour come from?
  • edited November 2011

Parrett though? where did that rumour come from?
    twitter
  • pushing up daisys
  • Not on the OS yet. Ealing Gazette says QPR have waived any sort of loan fee as thy are desperate for him to get somes under his belt

• Hogan Ephraim welcome to Charlton.
  • Both tweets have now been removed from his timeline. Suspect someone has had a bollocking!
  • edited November 2011

I'm hopeful Emphrain will be good ,but he is another right footed wide man . Do we need one with Waggy and Green ?

I noticed Parrett has come on in afew Europa games ,so the fact former O's loanee Tom Caroll and other younger Spurs players have featured more could  be significant .This might mean he will be available permanently in the summer

• edited November 2011
  • Re ephraim.
    qpr season ticket holding mate said v good player. gives 100%. good right foot. was very surprised he didn't make their 25 man squad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Like Tango, I'd not heard of Ephraim either.  So, he's a winger.  Left, right or either?  And what does it mean for the team; what's the chances of Jackson/Green/Waggy being displaced?  I can't see it myself, but would he really come to us to be a bench warmer?
  • Maybe one of 'em is off.
  • I expect it may mean Euell will be out of the squad, Ephraim covering the wings and Pritchard presumably the more central option on his return. There's always the old argument re: experience but I doubt we need both Hughes AND Euell in that respect and Hughes is seemingly more impressive in the field.
  • Good player ephraim seen him play a few times got good skill likes take players on
  • Ephraim expected to sign on loan,,just been mentioned on Radio London.
  • Unless this is a loan with a view to a permanent deal I can't see the point. If we can sign him permanently he sounds like a decent championship player which will help us out next year if we get there but otherwise it might just unsettle our settled squad which is doing well at the minute.
  • Sounds like good news.  Cheers for the extra info.
  • Unless this is a loan with a view to a permanent deal I can't see the point. If we can sign him permanently he sounds like a decent championship player which will help us out next year if we get there but otherwise it might just unsettle our settled squad which is doing well at the minute.
    my thoughts too
  • he has sign allready.
    Says who?
  • Where have we gone to?  Let's be Having You!  Come on we're Charlton Life.  Let's be Having You!

Top of the table, scoring goals, defenders that can defend as a unit, midfielders who can head a ball, then tackle and knock someone over, forwards who score and pass to each other.  Then you lot forget what this board is all about......

THEY'RE BLOODY MIDGETS.  THEY AIN'T BAT AND BALL ENOUGH.  TOO BLOODY SHORT....

LET'S BE HAVING YOU!
  • Sponsored links:

• Cant see this on the OS? would be intresting, wouldnt mind dean as cover while stevensons is out
  • Parrett is ballcocks and Ephraim is still only a rumour.
  • No news on Tevez then?
  • Cant see this on the OS? would be intresting, wouldnt mind dean as cover while stevensons is out
    who?
  • I'm pretty sure Ephraims in the last year of his contract at QPR. So perhaps Powell is aiming to sell the club to him? Would be a good championship signing.
  • 1) He has signed

2) More to follow in Jan (2 to my knowledge), watch this space!

• Whether it is on the OS or not, I,too, am told by an unimpeachable source  that Ephraim is in.

No confirmation of Parrett, though.  Think someone has got a bit a head of themselves on that one.
    who?
    Come on, you must know him, he plays central midfield alongside Netherlands 
    who?
    Come on, you must know him, he plays central midfield alongside Netherlands 
    Oh sorry, must have me being senile ;)
  • Just text a QPR season ticket holder mate of mine to ask whether Hogan Ephraim was any good

The response was "F***ing mustard winger.  Far too good for league 1.  A real top player"

Sounds good to me!!