Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Halifax vs. Charlton - Match Thread

WSSWSS
edited November 2011 in General Charlton

Sullivan 

Solly 
Evina 
Taylor 
Morrison 

Wagstaff 
Hughes 
Hollands 
Jackson 

Euell 
Hayes 

Subs: Hamer, Wiggins, Doherty, Green, Pritchard, Wright-Phillips, Smith

Comments

• Options
    Strong team that.
  • Options
    Happy with that
  • Options

Kermy probably still injuried, as limped off after the game against Preston.

Thats probably why Wright-Phillips is on the bench!

• Options
    Yep strong team, nice to see Pritchard back.
  • Options
    No benson
  • Options
    Who is Smith, is he the young tall striker from Darlo? Good to see that Pritchard is available, but a bit of a signal if Alonso doesnt even make the bench 
  • Options
    Good to see Smith on the bench hopefully he will get a run out. Shame there isn't a couple more youngsters there though.
  • Options
    Who is Smith, is he the young tall striker from Darlo? Good to see that Pritchard is available, but a bit of a signal if Alonso doesnt even make the bench 

Yep...

Looks like with seven subs that all eventaulities are being covered. If things don't go according to plan then we have some big guns on the bench to be wheeled out. I doubt we'll see BWP play unless he's really needed.

Good to see Pritchard return and either Alonso is still injured or he just doesn't fit in, I guess from this that Benson is also right out of favour - if he can't make a seven man bench and is behind Smith then he'd better start clearing his locker out now. Although it could be that CP doesn't want him cup tied which might affect him going out on-loan somewhere or moving on in January.

• Options
    edited November 2011

no place for benno at cafc,

last time i spoke with people he is close with he said he no longer feels like a footballer and doesnt even attend games on a saturday spends the time gardening , which is a good relaxing way to forget about the problems he has, was very close to joining southend a month or so ago but they feel they dont need him now

• Options
    will struggle to score with those two upfront
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    will struggle to score with those two upfront
    Against FC Halifax? I bet Euelly and Hayes will run rings round them. 
  • Options
    Looks like my ITV satellite connection is not going to deliver :-)

Any overseas Addicks who find a good stream, please post it up, cheers
  • Options
    Game will be on here http://vip----tv.eu/
  • Options
    streamed on ITV's website too
  • Options
    Not convinced by the front two.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited November 2011
    Happy with the strong core of the team. Hayes and Euell are not exactly profilic but they are experienced and their chance to show their place is in the squad.

Would have preferred KMG with Benson. Maybe he needs to consider a loan with D&R and help them out of their dicey situation at the bottom of league 2 to keep his hand in (not always going back, I know).

Good to see Pritchard back on the subs bench. If Smith comes on in a pressured situation, it will be a test for him.

Chris Powell drew Charlton to play Northwich Victoria ! ITV very keen for an upset for the ratings.

CP on live.

COYRs
  • Options
    Game will be on here http://vip----tv.eu/
    Thanks, in Singapore and the ITV link not available here, glad to be able to watch it live

• Options
    Any idea how many made it up there?
  • Options
    ITV website will not show to computers with overseas IP address. 

Crossing fingers for the link Folev posted
  • Options
    Not convinced by the front two.
    Know what you mean,
    maybe not a good partnership, but still far better than McLeod on his own which we played v Northwich...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the link is maybe too high quality for me here....anyone got another?

• Options
    Can you get tv catch up www.tvcatchup.co.uk
  • Options
    http://www.sportlemon.tv/c-1.html

Hopefully one will work for overseas addicks
  • Options
    That must be it for Alonso then. He'd have to have no legs to still be unfit at this point in the season. Good side out today, I reckon the bench is made up so we can bring on Smith if we're winning and BWP if we're not. Expect Pritchard to get at least half an hour as well, 45 if we're doing well by half time
  • Options
    How many Charlton there today?.
  • Options
    Fans in good voice; "Valley Flyd Road" rining out.
  • Options
    great noise from our lot
  • Options
    This game was made for Andy Hughes
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!