Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Halifax vs. Charlton - Match Thread

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Danny Hollands was MOTM for me but Solly was excellent. Hollands might turn out to be our best signing this year and he was free. Brilliant
  • Options
    Chris Solly, another Bob Curtis in the making. Absolutely superb.
    Agreed but Chris Solly better start practising his penalties. Bob Curtis was an excellent penalty taker.

Michael Smith looks one for the future.
  • Options
    text from my son at the game, solly man of match
  • Options
    euell had a nightmare time to give the game up .smith looked much better when on so smith next time 4 me.
  • Options
    Just read some of the comments on here and although Euell was poor someday of you lot are just as poor ,

Get behind the team was never going to be easy shit conditions against a team playing their cup final

We wetting under pressure but no real trouble stick with your team and mgr

Professional showed through

Shakes head in disbelief but it is the usual suspects so not surprised
    So we cant discuss the team on a discussion forum - come on!
    No one is not getting behind the team, but the front two just didnt look like scoring.
    Shake your head, but we are allowed opinions? The guys I watched it with agreed about Euell but disagreed about Hayes.
  • Options
    Worryring that the Lisbie song got an airing again. This needs to be stamped out.
  • Options
    Just read some of the comments on here and although Euell was poor someday of you lot are just as poor ,

Get behind the team was never going to be easy shit conditions against a team playing their cup final

We wetting under pressure but no real trouble stick with your team and mgr

Professional showed through

Shakes head in disbelief but it is the usual suspects so not surprised
    Totally agree NLA. Some utter mugs on here caning euell. Well done to all the fans that made the pilgrimage up there.
  • Options
    It ain't just the comments about Euell read through the thread some talked shit from the start

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!