Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Halifax vs. Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    PRITCHARD!
  • Options
    why didn't smith start ?
  • Options
    Great finish by Bradley..............but not Wright - Phillips but Pritchard !!
  • Options
    Quality from smith and well happy for pritchard.
  • Options
    great result kinda feel sorry for opo tho they gave it to us!!!!!

• Options
    Right, in two minutes Smith has been ten times better than Euell did. Looks decent. Good fginish from Pritchard too. This score tells a much better story. To any opposition fans worrying about how much we need BWP though, that's four goals, three from midfielders, one from a centre-half
  • Options
    Smith has done more in 2mins than Euell did in 80.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I felt a bit sorry for Halifax when we got the 3rd but the red card changed that.

Rub it in.
  • Options
    A bit flatering - but class shown through.
  • Options
    I think Halifax played really well, and I feel sorry for them. This isn't a 4 - 0 game, maybe 2 but not 4 I bet they are gutted!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not a fair reflection.  Pritch and Smith illustrate why subs are handy.
  • Options

Smith looks a bit useful

• Options
    P'haps Huddersfield & Sheff Wed might take note !!!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Did anyone think Euell or Hayes ever looked like scoring?
    Praps it was their last chance saloon?
  • Options
    Nice on Jackson. Blow your nose on your shirt and swap it with oppo. Haha

Sheff wed losing today would really make my day
  • Options
    Great win let's get a home tie in the second round and fill the Valley.Fa Cup match for a fiver would be good.
  • Options
    Thought Hayes look all right
  • Options
    Glad for Pritchard, 
  • Options
    Euell was terrible. Didn't offer anything at all. Would have been a much better team performance if he wasn't
  • Options
    Chris Solly, another Bob Curtis in the making. Absolutely superb.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Winning whilst not playing great is always a bonus.

Hope to see more of Smith and Pritchard on Tuesday. Useful cameos from both.

Think we need to look at arranging more friendlies. Other than Evina the fringe players that started looked miles off the pace.
  • Options
    Good to see Pritchard ENJOY that goal, the bench too. 
  • Options
    Chris Solly, another Bob Curtis in the making. Absolutely superb.

yup, he did well, should have been man of the match
  • Options
    Great win let's get a home tie in the second round and fill the Valley.Fa Cup match for a fiver would be good.
    Lol.

We'll be lucky to 5k whoever we get.

• Options
    Did anyone think Euell or Hayes ever looked like scoring?
    Praps it was their last chance saloon?
    No but 2 assists for Hayes, both need to play alongside a goalscorer or at least someone with pace.
  • Options
    Agreed Solly mom.
  • Options
    Good team performance. Glad to see CP picked a strong core to the team. The team worked hard. Matt Taylor deserved the man of match ward. Solly good as well. Pleased for Bradley Pritchard. BWP cup tied and great to hear the 'He's better than Shaun' chant. Well done to all the charlton fans attending who made a good noise throughout.

4-0. The Northwich nightmare put to bed and the ITV main commentator prompting for an upset finally stopped.

Well done Charlton.
  • Options
    Thanks for overseas stream tips. Only found this in 85th minute, so saw little but over here any CAFC is better than usual!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Just read some of the comments on here and although Euell was poor someday of you lot are just as poor ,

Get behind the team was never going to be easy shit conditions against a team playing their cup final

We were under pressure but no real trouble

stick with your team and mgr

Professional showed through

Shakes head in disbelief but it is the usual suspects so not surprised
  • Options
    Can we slag people off please rather than comment on scoring another four goals away from home.

I'm sure people love a negative outlook on everything.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!