Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Halifax vs. Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Good half.  Backs have looked strong.  Jackson doing a good job.  Midfield holding firm.  Forwards, Waggy and Sullivan need a decent half.
  • Options

Professional 1st half.........I expect Halifax to do a bit more 2nd half but hopefulyy they will tire towards the end & we can nick a 2nd or 3rd.

That's how I see it. We're not really out of 1st gear, but getting the job done (so far).

• Options
    What was with the fans dressed as sumo wrestlers. Crack up
  • Options

Horrible slippy surface - took a bit of getting used to. I think we played a bit too defensively early on expecting an onslaught which hasn't really come.

We are getting some good first touches in their penalty box and they are back ing off a tad.

• Options
    Thunderstorm here so lost my satellite TV just before half time. Shame as it's the first chance |I have had to look at the current team.

Looks a typical TV performance so far, though. 
  • Options
    I expect us to go and and score at least two more second half.
  • Options
    HT negatives

It looks another of those frustrating unimpressive Cafc displays

Without BWP, you get to see just important he is in terms of pace and being a threat behind a defence
    It certainly is frustrating.

It's no wonder fans of other clubs think we're overrated and will fall down the league table, when our TV appearances are all they have to go on.

As CAFC followers we know better, but you can see why they don't rate us that highly.
  • Options
    Really does make you wonder how much Benson has upset Powell when you see Euell out there! He's been absolutely awful.
  • Options
    Ok first half considering this is Charton on TV playing a non league team.

As said you can see what BWP offers in our play, not just in the box. To be fair it's not as if Hayes and Euell have played much together, remember how Kermit and BWP linked up much better after a game or two.
  • Options
    Neil Aspin...didn't he play for Leeds in the St Andrew's Play-Off final?
    Correct
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really does make you wonder how much Benson has upset Powell when you see Euell out there! He's been absolutely awful.
    I was thinking that. Benson would have been a much better option. Can only assume he won't be playing for us again.

• Options
    Keep punting high balls into the box and we'll create a few more chances.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited November 2011
    Lets get second and put this game to bed.
  • Options
    Them cheerleaders were lovely jubbly
  • Options
    The cheerleaders are well ugly.
  • Options
    That blonde one was super fit !
  • Options

• Options
    Oh Euell
  • Options
    That blonde one was super fit !
    I'll have the token fat one
  • Options
    As I was saying !!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep, that's too much from Euell
  • Options
    Make Euell 800/, I might have 10p on him.
  • Options
    Sorry... But Euell never be the same !
  • Options
    Euell is dire. He may love the club but so do i and i dont play centre forward.

Was that the kevin lisbie song just then as well? Shameful if so.
  • Options
    that was awful from euell, get smith on, nice to see what he has to offer
  • Options
    Euell is dire. He may love the club but so do i and i dont play centre forward.

Was that the kevin lisbie song just then as well? Shameful if so.
    It was, shame little shits who were at it in the past
  • Options
    Great header that from Taylor!
  • Options
    Oh dear. Not sure what Euell is bringing to this game. Poor touches, poor control.
  • Options
    Look like we're toying with Halifax, where's that Howard Bloke?  ;-0
  • Options
    A very sad sight, should take him off to save further embarrassment, bye Jason think it is your last game?

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!