Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Halifax vs. Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    They must have stuck a mike in the away end, 250 sound like 3,000
  • Options
    Could noise from us, already heard get yourself a proper job within the first 5 minutes!
  • Options
    How many Charlton there today?.
    400 or so! ;-)
  • Options
    400 Charlton maybe more.
  • Options
    Bloody Adams Family song. I hate that song, should only be reserved for rivals.
  • Options
    Shaky start, but the backs look solid.
  • Options
    Bloody Adams Family song. I hate that song, should only be reserved for rivals.
    Should be reserved for Norfolk teams
  • Options
    Echo what Mike said........I can't see our front two troubling their defenders and can only see any goals coming from Jackson or Waggy.
  • Options
    we just look such a different side without BWP, no threat up top from Euell or Hayes
  • Options
    Hayes could trouble them. Euell, probably not!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we just look such a different side without BWP, no threat up top from Euell or Hayes
    Or Kermorgant, Green and Wiggins, who generally give him the supply to feed off in fairness.
  • Options
    Jason Euell was great for us back in the day but he looks well well off the pace now
  • Options
    Were still to wake up yet !!
  • Options
    Euell is such a donkey!
  • Options
    We're rushing at it too much.  Without BWP's pace and movement the flicks aren't going to pay off.  Slow build up, get the numbers up and let the quality count. 
  • Options
    If we continue to be strong at the back, and play with patience, compete like we are doing, we will get a chance.
  • Options
    Jason Euell looks a headless chicken today!
  • Options
    No threat at all from the front two.
  • Options
    Is Euell even trying? :/
  • Options
    Waggy's nowhere to be seen today. Patience will pay off, we just have to keep probing. Hayes has moments of brilliance in him in L1, I can't see Halifax dealing with him if he pulls something out of the bag. As long as we're  tough at the back for 90 mins we'll come away happy I'm sure

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Taylor should of buried that !!
  • Options
    Where is Stephens?
  • Options
    injured, got an op
  • Options
    Hmm, don't look like this is going to be a comfortable couple of hours
  • Options

hmmmmmm - not much of  a push by Morrison and other refs might have let it go.

• Options
    Good noise coming from the charlton fans. Think if we just stay patient the chances will come.
  • Options
    Euell is past it! Embarrassingly so off the pace! Get him off at half time as ball not sticking up front.
  • Options
    At least we're making chances.  I'd suggest switching Waggy into the middle instead of either of the forwards, so we have a more familiar shape.
  • Options
    Sullivan does not look convincing.
  • Options
    Euell is past it! Embarrassingly so off the pace! Get him off at half time as ball not sticking up front.
    Smith .. Maybe ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!