Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Halifax vs. Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Nice combination play with Evina and Jackson.
  • Options
    Jackson and evina are looking great, linking up well ! Hayes and Euell look cack !
  • Options
    Christ, their player managed to slip over and get back up and still got to the ball before Euell
  • Options
    Christ, their player managed to slip over and get back up and still got to the ball before Euell
    Poor old sod
  • Options
    This Euell/ Hayes pairing looks the least effective ever. Need to make the changes now before we get severely embarrassed
  • Options
    Poor old sod
    Any chance of picking out the positive and not make this a Euell rant ? I know he is not having the best of games.

If we continue to play the way we are, we well get a second goal and start to finally finish the deseperate sounds of the commentator in trying to find an upset.
  • Options
    this is gettin worrying!!!
  • Options
    powell needs to change this or we ain't gonna win
  • Options
    Danny, don't listen to the commentators, they are trying to talk the game up. A second charlton goal will kill the game.

• Options
    Poor old sod
    Any chance of picking out the positive and not make this a Euell rant ? I know he is not having the best of games.

If we continue to play the way we are, we well get a second goal and start to finally finish the deseperate sounds of the commentator in trying to find an upset.
    I think you'll find I have been pointing out the positives as well. The odd comment about Euell hardly constitutes a rant. Calm down.

Like to see Smith on but I doubt Powell will bring him on with the scores like this
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Euell really is pony.
  • Options
    As have I. I'm not even making it a rant against euell.
  • Options
    Both of the front two have been poor.
  • Options
    solly take a bow!!!!
  • Options
    What a tackle from Solly
  • Options
    Fair enough, GM. If anything is does point to the owners that some decent cover is required up front.

Solly. What a great defender !
  • Options
    Brilliant Solly !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    That's was quality from solly
  • Options
    Well played Solly.
  • Options
    Apparently we've got Chris Solly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    and he is quality

• Options
    CP doing his usual no subs ploy
  • Options
    5 fringe players given a chance to stake a claim today. Evina is the only one who has looked up to it. Sullivan ok.

Euell, Wagstaff and Hayes poor.
  • Options
    Solly doing well.
  • Options
    Game slowly changing  & if Halifax get an equaliser there will only be one winner.............them.
  • Options
    Need a change now to get the initiative back
  • Options
    this is pathetic
  • Options
    We have to make a change
  • Options
    I like Hayes. Think he needs a quick player next to him
  • Options
    Need a sub. Is it just my imagination or has euell given the ball away every time he has had it?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!