Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Royal Oak

Comments

• Options
    Poor Kev.

Not a good start for The Royal Oak - 'not a clue how it started but people were weighing in from all angles. Then obviously when glasses were thrown people were thrown out. Police showed up not long after'.
    Oh fuck off , what a joke , I hate people . 
  • Options
    Yeah lots of twats about tonight hence my comment of given the pubs a breather, drove through crayford about an hour ago and people plastered on the street pubs look like there open as normal with massive marquees as far as I’m aware you can serve takeaway pints and not to tables and just let people drink out the back? 
  • Options
    Shame it will get potentially tarnished now, fucking idiots who can't handle their beer and ruin it 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    So many wankers about. Swerve the pubs for a couple weeks, let all the helmets have their fun.
    I was at the Anchor & Hope tonight for a couple and a fish and chips, was lovely, no helmets
  • Options
    God no 😡
  • Options
    My recently turned 18yo has been at The Pilot Inn and did sound like he had a cracking time. He was waffling about 'hipsters' being there. Keep them away from SE9!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I miss our youngsters night outs :-) 
    Your membership of the Yoof clique was rescinded when you didn't come out in Brixton with us!
    You’d be made welcome in the snug bar by @Redmidland and his lady friends 😉
  • Options
    Looks great. Really well done to the new owners. If Aussie borders ever open I'll drop in for a beer or 4!
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    T_C_E said:
    I miss our youngsters night outs :-) 
    Your membership of the Yoof clique was rescinded when you didn't come out in Brixton with us!
    You’d be made welcome in the snug bar by @Redmidland and his lady friends 😉
    Tell me more!
    Hoping to join up with Redmidland in, well in the midland, soon as.
    We haven’t seen each other for about 50 years!
    Only realised we knew each other discussing things on this site.
    @Redrobo, you may notice two 'gentlemen' in the photo that @TCE published, he omitted to say that the very ancient looking one is actually @TCE !!!  :D

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Leuth said:
    So many wankers about. Swerve the pubs for a couple weeks, let all the helmets have their fun.
    I was at the Anchor & Hope tonight for a couple and a fish and chips, was lovely, no helmets
    there is also a VERY nice Hope & Anchor on the south bank of the Humber .. The Hope and Anchor Pub - South Ferriby, North Lincolnshire.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    What about face masks?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Poor Kev.

Not a good start for The Royal Oak - 'not a clue how it started but people were weighing in from all angles. Then obviously when glasses were thrown people were thrown out. Police showed up not long after'.
    I think they had all travelled -the 'girls' were apparently from Essex and the blokes weren't local. 
    What made them travel from Essex to a random pub in south east London?
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Poor Kev.

I think they had all travelled -the 'girls' were apparently from Essex and the blokes weren't local. 
    What made them travel from Essex to a random pub in south east London?
    Because, pubs in Essex are full of rowdy arseholes........ Hmmm...... ! 
  • Options
    Millwall or WHU, surely? We're all well-behaved 😉
  • Options
    I heard Portsmouth were involved.......
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Sure it wasn't Burnley? 😉
  • Options
    ...And Leicester 
  • Options
    Did they come over land and sea?
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    iaitch said:
    Did they come over land and sea?
    ....And Leicester?
  • Options
    edited April 2021
     Carlisle and Exeter threw a few right handlers by all accounts, but had to leave early to get home.