Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall's slide towards relegation continues

Comments

• Options

They have two awful left backs in Steward and Barron, neither would be second choice with us.

Need a forward to partner Henderson, Simpson is not good enough.

I think they lack a number 8 midfielder, to score and assist, Trotter is good probably don't have a hand in enough goals/assists!

I still believe they'll stay up though.

Neither of whom play. Stewart injured, Barron out of his depth. Dunne, Smith & Craig are all better...but still not good enough.
  • Options
    Barron a nice fella though had a beer with him and Trotter in Blackpool after you lost 1-0!
  • Options
    Sorry it's Millwall in trouble not Palarse!
  • Options
    Saw Racon in Eltham yesterday. He said it had been a nightmare. He said the place is out of control and Jackett has lost the dressing room. He said he wasn't injured but the physio is such a nob that he turned a simple sprain into a major break. He had been back to Charlton to ask Chris for his old job back but had been told to fu## off. Lastly, he said that he felt the noise from the crowd at the Valley had been his downfall and he wanted to play somewhere a bit quieter. We shook hands and I watched him walk away huddled against the wind and rubbing his gloved hands together to reduce the cold. I just shook my head and thought, ''poor cun#, where did it all go wrong'?
  • Options
    Saw Racon in Eltham yesterday. He said it had been a nightmare. He said the place is out of control and Jackett has lost the dressing room. He said he wasn't injured but the physio is such a nob that he turned a simple sprain into a major break. He had been back to Charlton to ask Chris for his old job back but had been told to fu## off. Lastly, he said that he felt the noise from the crowd at the Valley had been his downfall and he wanted to play somewhere a bit quieter. We shook hands and I watched him walk away huddled against the wind and rubbing his gloved hands together to reduce the cold. I just shook my head and thought, ''poor cun#, where did it all go wrong'?
    haha
  • Options
    That first few sentences I could easily believe!
  • Options
    I personally just hope that we are in the same league as them next year, hopefully us promoted and they stay up, by skin of their teeth just to give some entertainment value to Charlton fans.  Great to have these local derbies, thats what its all about ....
  • Options
    I personally just hope that we are in the same league as them next year, hopefully us promoted and they stay up, by skin of their teeth just to give some entertainment value to Charlton fans.  Great to have these local derbies, thats what its all about ....
    Agreed
  • Options
    I think these games can be a distraction and our excitement next season should be focussed on pushing for the Premiership again rather than playing Palarse or the Spanners.  
  • Options

I think these games can be a distraction and our excitement next season should be focussed on pushing for the Premiership again rather than playing Palarse or the Spanners.  
    True but we haven't had a (succesful) London derby since Palace at home in '09, and even that ended in relegation.  I for one am very excited at the prospect of having four South London derbies next season, and maybe even a East v South in the shape of the Spammers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2012

A quote from The News Shopper, Covered End likes this  :-

"Getting beat by Palace at home is like losing an arm wrestling contest to a girl in front of yours mates - humiliating"

• Options

A quote from The Newshopper, Covered End likes this  :-

"Getting beat by Palace at home is like losing an arm wrestling contest to a girl in front of yours mates - humiliating"

What even Fatima Whitbread?
  • Options
    Long may their decline continue
  • Options

He did say a girl...

• Options
    Long may their decline continue
    Agreed, won't be content until their '' BIG DERBY '' is against Welling United.
  • Options

LOL ... that is good
  • Options

Thanks - i've finally got that vision of a dog with two dicks out of my mind with regards to Adam the addicks ex mrs. (another thread)
  • Options
    I seem to feel differently to most, I want to be in a higher division than both of them -not play them!!!
  • Options
    I seem to feel differently to most, I want to be in a higher division than both of them -not play them!!!

I'm with you there, i like to look down my nose at them rather than be associated with them
  • Options
    I would prefer Palarse to be struggling than Millwall but echo the above, would rather we were Championship and they were both in league 1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would prefer Palarse to be struggling than Millwall but echo the above, would rather we were Championship and they were both in league 1
    Premiership and League 2 please
    I'm with you there, i like to look down my nose at them rather than be associated with them
    yep, that's it
  • Options
    Premiership and League 2 please
    yep, that's it
    Me too.
  • Options
    I know we're all happy about the result today but did anyone notice the score from the New Den....
  • Options
    I know we're all happy about the result today but did anyone notice the score from the New Den....
    Jesus Christ! Just when I thought my Sunday could not get off to a better start!
  • Options
    They had two defenders sent off and the ref was a cheat who cost them the game. Terrace rumours of this being KJ 's last game in charge. Pity Donny, Coventry and Forest are even worse than the toothless lions.
  • Options
    ....I just hope they stay up this season...as I would like to have a final return to the toolbox.
  • Options
    Good !!!!
  • Options
    Still hate Palace more.
  • Options
    Still hate Palace more.
    I hate them both!!!!

• Options
    The race is on, will we be up before they are down?