Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall's slide towards relegation continues

Comments

• Options
    The race is on, will we be up before they are down?
    Agreed
  • Options
    6 - 0
  • Options
    and only 10k witnessed it!
  • Options
    Did Racon or Wright play?
  • Options
    Noticed the Headline in News Shopper. Millwall undone by the Birmingham six. Bit close to the bone?
  • Options
    Agents Rac'n'Wright
  • Options
    ....I just hope they stay up this season...as I would like to have a final return to the toolbox.
    This
  • Options
    Did Racon or Wright play?
    Just Agent Bouazza was on duty today
  • Options
    lets a laugh at millwall,Lets all laugh at millwall la la la la!
  • Options
    I passed the Den on the train to London Bridge today, just after I got a text saying that Millwall were losing. It was nice to look over and see fans in the stadium, knowing that they were losing. It's something you just can't buy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sounds like an ideal job for Mr. Warnock.....
  • Options
    sounds like an ideal job for Mr. Warnock.....
    If they were not skint then that would be a real possibility.
  • Options
    I don't think there is money to splash and JB and Jackett are banking on staying up with what they currently have and hope to regroup in the summer. Last season was a massive over achievement that has created very unrealistic expectations for this year. I think the chairman and manager always knew it would be an uphill fight to establish themselves but hope to do it slowly over three or four seasons. Think they will survive but only just
  • Options
    You get a real sense that their bubble has burst. Peopel are saying they won't go down but they look like they are only heading in one direction to me.
  • Options
    I couldn't believe the Millwall score today ... shame
  • Options
    You get a real sense that their bubble has burst. Peopel are saying they won't go down but they look like they are only heading in one direction to me.
    Incredibly there are 3 teams in the division even more hopeless than SixNilwall.
  • Options
    Still think Forest will get it together. Doncaster have Sharp and Diouf who will score goals.

• Options
    Well Warnock will go to one of the struggling clubs at the bottom of the Champ, let's just hope it's not Millwall.
  • Options
    West Midlands police are to reform their anti terrorism squad after reports that the Birmingham Six were seen at the new den yesterday,
  • Options
    The 0-6 scoreline was more to do with them being down to 9, but having players showing lack of discipline getting sent off only helps the demise to relegation. We were a bit like that on our fall down the leagues.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really hope they stay up if we go up as would be good to play them next year as 2 local derbys and if they are still in free fall I feel like for the first time in years this group of players have the bottle to get six points off them.
  • Options
    I passed the Den on the train to London Bridge today, just after I got a text saying that Millwall were losing. It was nice to look over and see fans in the stadium, knowing that they were losing. It's something you just can't buy.
    Haha! Brilliant!
  • Options
    In our pre season friendly Millwall scraped a 4-3 win (I think that was the score.) BWP scored some nice goals as did Henderson. 
    It'll be a close shave but I think they will stay up as they are always difficult to beat at home. You have to admire Jackett for what he has achieved on minimal resources. Now he has to properly replace Morison and find a replacement for Henderson if he does porridge. 
    Because of their dodgy image Millwall don't attract neutral fans and can't attract business firms so it will always be hard for them to build. The real fear for them is that Beryl will up sticks...but there is always some moneyed ego maniac to step in aka Theo or tangoman at palarse.
    It was a pre season friendly a testimonial to be precise do you think that Millwall fans would have lost any sleep over the result of that game if you do you are kidding yourself.

You need to understand where our blokes get exicted about beating millwall to them we are not on their radar West Ham s their biggest London Rival then followed by Palace they enjoy beating Gillingham more than us.
    Yes we are nearer to them than both west ham & palace in fact it is bit like Chelsea/Fulham what they are about 2 miles apart and where fulham consider chelsea are their big rivals, chelsea do not even consider Fulham to them Arsenal,Spurs,West Ham are the big games.

Most Millwall fans will tell you that derby games against Charlton are the most one sided they have beaten us more times than we have beaten them so if we win every now and then well they do not get exicted

Henderson will not do time

• Options
    In our pre season friendly Millwall scraped a 4-3 win (I think that was the score.) BWP scored some nice goals as did Henderson. 
    It'll be a close shave but I think they will stay up as they are always difficult to beat at home. You have to admire Jackett for what he has achieved on minimal resources. Now he has to properly replace Morison and find a replacement for Henderson if he does porridge. 
    Because of their dodgy image Millwall don't attract neutral fans and can't attract business firms so it will always be hard for them to build. The real fear for them is that Beryl will up sticks...but there is always some moneyed ego maniac to step in aka Theo or tangoman at palarse.
    It was a pre season friendly a testimonial to be precise do you think that Millwall fans would have lost any sleep over the result of that game if you do you are kidding yourself.

You need to understand where our blokes get exicted about beating millwall to them we are not on their radar West Ham s their biggest London Rival then followed by Palace they enjoy beating Gillingham more than us.
    Yes we are nearer to them than both west ham & palace in fact it is bit like Chelsea/Fulham what they are about 2 miles apart and where fulham consider chelsea are their big rivals, chelsea do not even consider Fulham to them Arsenal,Spurs,West Ham are the big games.

Most Millwall fans will tell you that derby games against Charlton are the most one sided they have beaten us more times than we have beaten them so if we win every now and then well they do not get exicted

I've heard all this before. All the millwall fans i know get more of a buzz out of beating us than anybody else. West Ham may be their nemesis hooliganwise and palace may irritate them to death (and probably be the team historically they've spent most time in the same diivision as) but i can guarantee you that we share a part of london with millwall and it is the local rivalry in south east london to most fans of both clubs.
  • Options
    Chelsea / Fulham is not a good comparison because Chelsea are far bigger than the Cottagers and I don't think anyone could claim the Spanners are bigger than us .

I don't want them to go down because I want this Charlton team to go to the Toolbox.

We need to remember that their rivalry with West Ham has nothing to do with football . It is about the London Docks dispute and hooligan disputes that started with the Harry Cripps testimonials in 1972.
  • Options

I've heard all this before. All the millwall fans i know get more of a buzz out of beating us than anybody else. West Ham may be their nemesis hooliganwise and palace may irritate them to death (and probably be the team historically they've spent most time in the same diivision as) but i can guarantee you that we share a part of london with millwall and it is the local rivalry in south east london to most fans of both clubs.
    we may share a part of London but that is it but in the book written by Gary Robson "No One Likes Us ,We don't care " the myth and reality of millwall fandom we do not get a mention except at the time of the book was written it refers to the 4 clubs then in South London Us,Palace,Wimbledon,Millwall it refers to a distance of about 5 miles between each club and how different they are.

• Options
    I used to hate Millwall but somehow over the years I have developed a greater dislike for palace. Don't get me wrong, I will have a a sneaky chortle when they go down but I don't care that much.
  • Options
    Chelsea / Fulham is not a good comparison because Chelsea are far bigger than the Cottagers and I don't think anyone could claim the Spanners are bigger than us .

I don't want them to go down because I want this Charlton team to go to the Toolbox.

We need to remember that their rivalry with West Ham has nothing to do with football . It is about the London Docks dispute and hooligan disputes that started with the Harry Cripps testimonials in 1972.
    Size of clubs has nothing to do with anything no one ever said that Fulham was bigger than chelsea and no one is disputing the fact that Chelsea is bigger than Fulham what was said . Chelsea do not consider that they have a rivalry with fulham their big rivals are Spurs Arsenal,West Ham.

Millwall rivals are West Ham,Palace, Gillingham,they would rather play Leeds than us, by the way if you read what I said Millwall do not claim they are bigger than anyone

• Options
    Frank you aren't posting anything controversial so why the pretence that you're charlton?

Odd.
  • Options
    are you a millwall fan?