Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAPELLO GONE !

Comments

• Options
    We need a manager who can get us to play without fear in the big games, nomidea who that is tho
  • Options
    We need a manager who can get us to play without fear in the big games, nomidea who that is tho
    The Special One

• Options
    Glad he has gone.

I lost interest in supporting England because I got so annoyed after the last World Cup. The fact we failed to put in a performance against Algeria and USA and you get the likes of Rooney complaining at the England fans booing at the disgraced performance. I never felt so annoyed how we performed against Germany. Ok, Germany played really well but they played as a team and Fabio failed to make England play as a team. You could see from the players attitude after the game they looked like they could not care less.

So all that is the managers fault, and not spoilt brats who took to the field?
  • Options
    you reckon it might actually be we have a team of lowlifes? and that cappello a manager who wins things everywhere else could not get this fools to sit at dinner tables at hotels and stop going off roasting and dogging...wronguns
  • Options
    Glad he has gone.

I lost interest in supporting England because I got so annoyed after the last World Cup. The fact we failed to put in a performance against Algeria and USA and you get the likes of Rooney complaining at the England fans booing at the disgraced performance. I never felt so annoyed how we performed against Germany. Ok, Germany played really well but they played as a team and Fabio failed to make England play as a team. You could see from the players attitude after the game they looked like they could not care less.

So all that is the managers fault, and not spoilt brats who took to the field?
    Managers and players are to blame for the performances but Capello did some strange things though, like not preparing properly by telling the squad who is in the team 2 hours before the actual game.

I was quiet impressed how England played in some of the games under Sven and after the last World cup there was not any criticism how the team played and it was maily focussed on Ronaldo and Rooney.
  • Options
    It didn't help that he still couldn't speak the language. Having said that half the team struggle with English.
  • Options
    The Special One

Yep. Because he gets Madrid playing in El Classico matches doesnt he?.

• Options
    It didn't help that he still couldn't speak the language. Having said that half the team struggle with English.
    So we are going from a guy that couldn't speak the language to a guy that cant even write!!
  • Options
    The Special One

Barcelona are probably the best club side ever . There isnt a manager in the world who knows how to deal with that side.
  • Options
    The Special One

Apart from beating them to win a trophy and being top of La Liga. Otherwise I agree with you!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Holloway!
  • Options
    The Special One

Apart from beating them to win a trophy and being top of La Liga. Otherwise I agree with you!

Thought we were talking about big matches? Since when has the cup been big in Spain?

• Options
    Can understand why he quit. However we were awful in the last world cup and that was down to him picking the wrong squad and failing to motivate. It looked like he was going to make the same mistakes again so no big loss. Not sure where we go from here.
  • Options
    so capello goes the exact same day redknapp is found not guily...............hmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    Holloway!
    No, Harry is NOT going to Prison - no matter how much you shout!

• Options
    so capello goes the exact same day redknapp is found not guily...............hmmmmmmmmmmm
    Nothing to see here....move on.
    nothing suspicious.
    We are NOT being taken for mugs.
    Honest.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Holloway!
    No, Harry is NOT going to Prison - no matter how much you shout!

Wouldn't he have had to change his name to Harriet though?

• Options
    Depends where he would have hidden his stash.
  • Options
    It's a shame Oneil took the Sunderland job. Think he would be a great England manager
  • Options
    The Special One

Thought we were talking about big matches? Since when has the cup been big in Spain?

But they beat Barca to win the equivalent of the FA Cup. I remember Mallorca taking 40,000 To the final of the Copa Del Rey. They'd probably disagree with you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gloss it up.anyway you want Copa Del Rey = JPT in Spain.
  • Options
    With Nolly on this. The players aren't as good as the media think or as the players themselves think. And they don't want to do anything new or different regardless of who the manager is.

Hiddink or Hodgson for me.

Expect Pearce in the short term but I think Rednapp will say no, for now at least. Better to stick with Spurs and pick up the England job after we bomb out of Brazil 2014.

Whoever gets it I hope that they bite the bullet and give youth a chance. Say goodbye to Terry, Lampard etc and starting building a young TEAM now. But the press will howl at the first set back and call for the old guard to return.
  • Options
    It's a shame Oneil took the Sunderland job. Think he would be a great England manager
    The same bloke that refuses to wear a poppy on rememberance day? Not for me.
  • Options
    I'll have TV at 80 to 1 for the euros :)
  • Options
    If Harry gets it Darren Bent might just as well book his summer hols now.
    My thoughts exactly, he must be gutted. England Manager shows faith in him then resigns before major tournament.

Poor bloke looks like he'll miss out again.
  • Options
    I'll have TV at 80 to 1 for the euros :)
    Venables? I will give you 180 -1
  • Options
    It doesnt matter if you have god, Buddha or Obi wan Knobe in charge, until you re-organise the training for 8 year olds upwards, England are always going to be over-hyped chancers who will fail whatever we wish, dream or hope.
  • Options
    Redknapp for England Job.