Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepool tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    I'll buy two tickets next to one another anywhere in any of the north at face value...
    Sounds to me as though you are in no position to dictate terms old son!
  • Options
    Is the opera singer coming back (Victoria?)......hope so and we can all join in VFR.......what about a live season from the Van Susan's as well? Build a great atmosphere in my opinion.
  • Options
    If Victoria does come back she simply has to sing 'We are the champions' (points permitting)
  • Options
    I'll buy two tickets next to one another anywhere in any of the north at face value...
    Sounds to me as though you are in no position to dictate terms old son!
    This is a fair and true comment. But CL I believe does not allow for profit sales between fans, unless the profits go to charity!

I'll try the club when I'm not working.
  • Options

Due to unexpected personal circumstances I have been penniless for a couple of months, but now have money again and all the seats in the North are gone....

Please don't make me go South.
    When you say face value do you mean the reduced price that was available in March only?
  • Options
    No whatever the equivalent ticket would be now.
    I don't expect to get off that lightly.
    That is if Admin deem it ok.
  • Options
    In with the East Stand Ultras, how many left?
  • Options
    From a local blogger:

"There will be a 10-minute firework display by Greenwich riverside on the 5th May. Not sure why yet."

That's nice of the council to put on fireworks to celebrate our promotion?!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Is it ok to upgrade from a child season ticket to an Adult ticket on the day? ( just for the Hartlepool game)
  • Options
    Is it ok to upgrade from a child season ticket to an Adult ticket on the day? ( just for the Hartlepool game)
    Yes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In with the East Stand Ultras, how many left?
    I make it about 120.
  • Options
    Airman - hope you're not letting any old riff raff in with the East Stand Ultras (ESUs)!
  • Options
    Yes.
    What will the additional cost be to upgrade from u21 to adult on the day £5 or £13.

• Options
    Go back 10 years, I wonder what odds you'd have got on us playing Hartlepool in the league, let alone the game being a sellout
  • Options
    I bet there are very few teams that have sold 26,000 plus for a game against Hertlepool. And I mean no disrespect to them..
  • Options
    East Stand - 16 seats
    Family Stand - 42 seats
    North Lower - sold out
    North Upper - 5 seats
    NW quad - sold out
    Jimmy Seed - 7 seats
    West Lower - sold out
    West Upper - 27 seats

Total currently available 97

Mostly restricted views, but bear in mind we do get returns.
  • Options
    Give the restricted views to the players' wives - I don't imagine they watch anyway.

• Options
    I notice the family stand has 42 seats left. Can't we do a blanket promotion of the Medway Towns, thats one family on benefits down this way !
  • Options
    Party time.
  • Options
    have to return 1 to the north lower, sorry! 98 seats left
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does that mean we have sold 27,014?
  • Options
    no segregation...
  • Options
    East Stand - 16 seats
    Family Stand - 42 seats
    North Lower - sold out
    North Upper - 5 seats
    NW quad - sold out
    Jimmy Seed - 7 seats
    West Lower - sold out
    West Upper - 27 seats

Total currently available 97

Mostly restricted views, but bear in mind we do get returns.
    Out of interest Airman, what kind of restricted views are there apart from the obvious in the Jimmy Seed?
  • Options
    They are mostly caused by the safety barriers at the top of stairways or at the bottom of the aisles in the upper tiers.
  • Options
    Does that mean we have sold 27,014?
    Have to take into consideration the segregation and hartlepool sales

• Options
    Why do we need a big blanket across seats as segregation, while arsenal/chelsea etc get away with having just a line of stewards between the sets of fans, which leaves many more seats available?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    We ask the same question, but you can't have more than 14 consecutive seats without access to an aisle, so there are only certain ways we can split a block of seats. A lot of work has been done on this!
  • Options
    i'll be buying two in the north upper in the morning - assumed they had long gone up there
  • Options

Thanks to Airman's superb ticket promotion I saved a fortune by booking 8 tickets in March for the north lower for me and entire Grumpy clan.

Shortly after, I left for Hong Kong and now have to buy a (very expensive) air ticket home so I can join them all for the match.

Some saving....but I am not missing this party.

• Options
    East Stand - 16 seats
    Family Stand - 37 seats
    North Lower - 1 seat
    North Upper - 4 seats
    NW quad - sold out
    Jimmy Seed - 1 seat
    West Lower - sold out
    West Upper - 8 seats

Total currently available 67