Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepool tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    Thanks Airman.

Sure you probably already know, but If you make sure you don't actually issue a proper "tax invoice" (call it a "demand", "statement of account" or similar) then you don't have to pay across any VAT until the cash comes in.

You can have that for free!
  • Options
    Good good mate of mine is treating me for this. We have been twice this season, both 1-1 bore draws unfortunately. Have not been in the South for many a year.
  • Options
    Time to start boosting the numbers for the big one which is Wycombe?
  • Options
    how are the sales going Airman?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    14,331 sold - at present there are about 180 restricted views in the Jimmy Seed and a very few odds and sods in other stands. We think it will sell out by the weekend.
  • Options
    Fan-bleedin-tastic. Well done to all.
  • Options
    Can we take out the big screen and put in some deck chairs in the SE corner to boost numbers?
  • Options
    If we do sell out there'll be someone on here complaining that the club weren't willing to lay on extra seats for those not prepared to commit in time.
  • Options
    Great result, well done again to Airman & the team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    great work well done to everyone at the club, a day for celebration i think!!
  • Options
    can't wait for this one.....a very big all dayer !!!
  • Options
    If we do sell out there'll be someone on here complaining that the club weren't willing to lay on extra seats for those not prepared to commit in time.
    that would be me

• Options
    I'm having an operation at Medway on the 23rd April, I have been told im going to be in hospital for 5 days after the op, told my surgeon that there can not be any complication and I need to patched for a short recovery so I'm fit enough to get to the Hartlepool game, he was not impressed, probably a Gillingham fan ! Fingers crossed
  • Options
    I'm having an operation at Medway on the 23rd April, I have been told im going to be in hospital for 5 days after the op, told my surgeon that there can not be any complication and I need to patched for a short recovery so I'm fit enough to get to the Hartlepool game, he was not impressed, probably a Gillingham fan ! Fingers crossed
    I had similar with a Consultant after I had my heart valve transplant. When I said I was going to go to a game she refused to discharge me from the hopsital until after the weekend.

In her defence she did order a TV with Sky Sports to be put next to my bed for the game.

In truth I was never going, I couldn't even lift an empty pint glass, I think she was just making sure.

• Options
    Read on Hartlepool site that we've given them 670 at £15 each.
  • Options
    I had similar with a Consultant after I had my heart valve transplant. When I said I was going to go to a game she refused to discharge me from the hopsital until after the weekend.

In her defence she did order a TV with Sky Sports to be put next to my bed for the game.

In truth I was never going, I couldn't even lift an empty pint glass, I think she was just making sure.

Nice one KHA, I can not miss this game, in this instance football first then health second, but only in this instance.
  • Options

Nice one KHA, I can not miss this game, in this instance football first then health second, but only in this instance.

Well at least your prospects of a refund or at least being able to offload your ticket are good ;-)

but fingers crossed - best of luck!
  • Options
    True Hugo, let's hope that's not the case thanks
  • Options
    Absolutely hope it's not the case. The best of luck was sincerely meant.

I spent 5/12/1992 in bed in Orpington hospital with 3 tickets burning a hole in my pocket. Even worse, just as I had come to terms with that and settled down to an afternoon with my radio the boss came calling with his wife - well meant but ill-timed.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    great news, i need to return 1 ticket tho!!
  • Options
    Just bought mine (late in the day because I am such a pessimist where The Addicks are concerned).

According to the Commercial Centre, the only tickets now available for Hartlepool are in the South Stand.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I'll buy two tickets next to one another anywhere in any of the north at face value...

Due to unexpected personal circumstances I have been penniless for a couple of months, but now have money again and all the seats in the North are gone....

Please don't make me go South.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    brilliant news to get a sell out for this

i wonder what sort of show will be put on .....opera singer , billy smarts
  • Options
    They are predicting 20,000 plus for Sat as well against Wycombe
  • Options
    I
    Due to unexpected personal circumstances I have been penniless for a couple of months, .
    This is what Ice Cream addiction does to you :-(

• Options
    I wish I had commited when they first went on sale. I feel like someone who thinks an elephant is larger than the moon.
  • Options
    brilliant news to get a sell out for this

I wonder what sort of show will be put on .....opera singer , billy smarts
    Cheeky monkey..................Oh hang on that should go down well with the oppo who are known as the monkey hangers.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Just bought 2 for Saturday and told there are plenty left but hoping for a big walk up.