Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepool tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    No doubt that this will sell out.
  • Options
    9,049. I doubt if it will sell out before March 31st, although I think the numbers will climb next week, especially if we get a decent result at Huddersfield.
  • Options
    Does Airman or anyone know what the story with upgrades is for this game ?
    Can an U-11 season ticket be used by an adult without having to do anything ?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Interesting question.

Logically we should allow £5 upgrades from concessions to adults before March 31st, but I don't think our systems are currently set up to do that. That also gives us an issue with zero price upgrades between concession season tickets.

I will need to go away and think about that. Not sure there is a satisfactory answer!
  • Options
  • Options
    certainly are shifting, nigh on another 400 today.
  • Options
    The old man got our tickets today lower north mainly sit in the nw quad fingers x we lift the trophy that day looking forward to a brill party atmosphere
  • Options
    The old man got our tickets today lower north mainly sit in the nw quad fingers x we lift the trophy that day looking forward to a brill party atmosphere
    and fancy dress!
  • Options
    Any update Airman on numbers sold, cheers.
  • Options
    News shortly . . .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    10,001 - with ten minutes to spare today
  • Options
    must be under 2k left now?
  • Options
    Great news hopefully will sell out home areas by weekend at this rate.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited March 2012
    With so few tickets likely to be availble post-Saturday does it not make sense to keep the deal up until the day of the game?

If we had sold half the tickets then I'd understand the price increase but for the sake of a couple of thousand...?
  • Options
    With so few tickets likely to be availble post-Saturday does it not make sense to keep the deal up until the day of the game?

If we had sold half the tickets then I'd understand the price increase but for the sake of a couple of thousand...?
    nope, we'd have to sell away tickets cheap then too
  • Options
    Interesting question.

Logically we should allow £5 upgrades from concessions to adults before March 31st, but I don't think our systems are currently set up to do that. That also gives us an issue with zero price upgrades between concession season tickets.

I will need to go away and think about that. Not sure there is a satisfactory answer!
    any views on how to play this one yet ?
  • Options
    If we'd sold half the tickets then we'd have been more likely to keep the current prices.
    Interesting question.

any views on how to play this one yet ?
    We will sell all upgrades for Hartlepool at £5 until Saturday night.
  • Options

nope, we'd have to sell away tickets cheap then too
    Not true. The League rules allow four local promotions a season, under which you can do what you like. Carlisle are charging us full price while discounting home areas under this rule.
  • Options
    Charming
  • Options
    Fair play, mine was a guess.. doesnt seem fairto be able to do that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Norvern Munkies
  • Options
    What stops us buying in Carlisle end? Seems daft but if they are the rules.
  • Options
    10,434 - 415 today
  • Options
    Got mine today. Now I just have to get the day off work!
  • Options
    AB - do you know total sales so far inc ST?
    Cheers.
  • Options
    I need 4 together tomorrow. Any chance ?
  • Options
  • Options
    How many left Airman
  • Options
    I'd guess about 2500 in home areas from what Airman has previously said. (Plus the Jimmy Seed but we don't know what's happening with that stand).
  • Options
    anyone know if any of the stands have completley sold out yet? surely cant be too many tickets left