Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepool tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    Great effort Airman & the team looks like we are on for a sell out or thereabouts.
  • Options
    500 a day is really good, will be interesting to see sales once the promotion is over, im sure people wont be to bothered shelling out £25 for a match that is basically a sell out, great effort guys!
  • Options
    500 a day is really good, will be interesting to see sales once the promotion is over, im sure people wont be to bothered shelling out £25 for a match that is basically a sell out, great effort guys!
    They will because they'll want to see the trophy presented to Charlton Athletic the League One champions.

• Options
    excellent ticket sales for this game, lets just hope we are crowned champions would be a day to remember.
  • Options
    Hope a lot more tickets sold today for the last match of the season.
  • Options
    Got my 2 this week. So looking forward to seeing a full Valley.
  • Options
    I got in relatively early.

I hope my Mum doesn't throw it away by accident!
  • Options
    Airman could you give us the final numbers sold during the "special offer" please & how many are left for "normal" sale.
  • Options
    Got mine at the Yeovil game. Cheap tickets and Victoria Stanyon singing too
  • Options
    Didn't BDL announce that we'd sold over 12,000
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure, both of the announcers today were slurring their words & just seemed to bumble their way through.
  • Options
    Got my two yesterday. East Stand block A seemed about the only spot with two together left
  • Options
    Not sure, both of the announcers today were slurring their words & just seemed to bumble their way through.
    Drunk. Again.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    12,345 sold to 5pm last night - 573 yesterday. However, there are maybe a couple of hundred online bookings to be processed tomorrow.

If you want a single seat you can book one through the members online system today at £10/£5, but there's less than 100 available as the system isn't set up to sell the Jimmy Seed Stand or restricted views.

You can order the JS Stand via the non-members system at £15/£10/£5. The other stands will revert to normal match prices, but it's odds and sods only.
  • Options
    So including comps, etc, at the moment we're probably looking at an attendance of around 24,000?

Hartlepools probably haven't put their allocation on sale yet?
  • Options
    Fantastic stuff - well done to all concerned.
  • Options
    Drunk. Again.

Yep

• Options
    edited April 2012
    12,628 sold - about 1,600 standard seats in the JS Stand and 252 restricted views still to sell, plus some reserved by paying groups. Elsewhere currently 125 standard seats and 193 restricted view, plus various seats held in relation to hospitality and mandatory comps (e.g. players and officials),
  • Options
    I assume all the guys in the ticket office think this will sell out Airman?
  • Options
    I assume all the guys in the ticket office think this will sell out Airman?
    Hard to say, as there's no precedent, but I hope so.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Airman, Fantastic effort.

Out of interest, when this offer was first mooted what was the general feeling for the volume of sales that would represent a "good", "fair" and "poor" take up?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    No feel for it, to be honest. Just knew that at full price we would struggle to sell more than 7,000.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Hartlepool OS says that they have been allocated 673 tickets at £15 and tickets can only be purchased locally with no tickets being sold on the day. Restricted sale starts on 9th April with general sale from 17th, they hope to have a sell out.
  • Options
    Pleasing news. Well played to those involved.
  • Options
    13,087 sold
  • Options
    13,087 sold
    Are the majority of those that are being sold now in the Jimmy Seed?
  • Options
    On the basis there isn't much else, yes.

I think there are about 1,600 left that are unallocated, but we have sold other seats on invoice to groups that won't show up in the number until they pay.
  • Options

I think there are about 1,600 left that are unallocated, but we have sold other seats on invoice to groups that won't show up in the number until they pay.
    Really? Out of interest, what sort of groups get invoiced for tickets rather than pay up front?
  • Options
    Rangers, Woolworths, Game, Northern Rock to name a few.
  • Options

Really? Out of interest, what sort of groups get invoiced for tickets rather than pay up front?
    Schools and junior football teams. They do pay "up front" in the sense of well before the game, just not when they order the tickets. This allows them to collect money on the basis of a secured booking. If they don't pay up for any reason we release the seats.