Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepool tickets (sold out)

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    Been on waiting list since yesterday, heard nowt.
  • Options
    I think given that we are champions we would have sold out at full price just not as quickly.
  • Options
    I think given that we are champions we would have sold out at full price just not as quickly.
    agree with this, it would still have sold out at full price, some people underestimate our support sometimes

• Options
    edited April 2012
    There's no evidence for that whatsoever. The Leeds game in 2009/10 was crucial and we sold 6,970 home full-price tickets in a gate of 23,000 - which included 3,400 Leeds. Even the Swindon play-off - not a good comparison because everyone had to pay, including season-ticket holders - was only 21,521 including away fans.
  • Options
    Got mine sorted too. My housemate Ian, Eirik Bakke, is flying over from Perth for this and He scored me a ticket in the Addicks business club. I'll be flying in from Cairo from work for this one. After spending most of the season with us sitting up listening to cafc player in the early hours of the morning it's gonna be blinding us getting on the lash down the valley!

The bonus is that he's shouted me the ticket! Although knowing that prat he must of flogged something of mine to pay for it.
    @ozaddick The pool table and the cheap jap import motor you drive, just about covered it son!

Although kept the new Fred perry shirt, just in case the exchange rate goes north.

You in the North Upper?
    Give me a bell.
  • Options
    There's no evidence for that whatsoever. The Leeds game in 2009/10 was crucial and we sold 6,970 home full-price tickets in a gate of 23,000 - which included 3,400 Leeds. Even the Swindon play-off - not a good comparison because everyone had to pay, including season-ticket holders - was only 21,521 including away fans.
    But, a game being 'crucial' isn't the same as the last home game of the season where we have had our best season ever, where we are already champs and the cup presentation is definite.
  • Options
    But, a game being 'crucial' isn't the same as the last home game of the season where we have had our best season ever, where we are already champs and the cup presentation is definite.
    We only got 18,500 when we had the possibility of winning the title. Airman is probably right that it wouldn't have sold out without the tenner a ticket offer.
  • Options
    I would have said our best season ever (in my lifetime, anyway) was finishing seventh in the Premier League in 2003/04. It's been a great season and the players and management deserve great credit, but it's still the third division and £25 to see a dead game against Hartlepool United is not going to cut it for the numbers required to sell the ground out.
  • Options
    Wait I have a ST... Am I allowed to go if I have not "Booked my seat"?????!!!!!!!!!

Is this a joke?
  • Options
    Wait I have a ST... Am I allowed to go if I have not "Booked my seat"?????!!!!!!!!!

Is this a joke?
    stuwall...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Is this a joke?
    stuwall...
    ???
  • Options
    I was going to say best season in a decade as really thats what it is but I was referring to broken records when I said ever. But I guess we will never really know for sure although @airman you have probably got the best idea. What I should have said was ' I'd like to think that we could have still sold out at full price.' I would have still bought mine anyway.
  • Options

Is this a joke?
    stuwall...
    ???
    dont you remember the classic thread about the millwall fan who had a season ticket but was freaking out about how we would have to pay for a league game.. will search and see of i can find it.
  • Options

Is this a joke?
    stuwall...
    ???
    dont you remember the classic thread about the millwall fan who had a season ticket but was freaking out about how we would have to pay for a league game.. will search and see of i can find it.
    HAHAHHAHAA I just searched it. Brilliant.

So my ST is valid for Hartlepool game ye?
  • Options
    of course it is mate, relax and enjoy the day.
  • Options
    I would doubt we would have sold out on full price, I think we would of got about a 22k gate which would have been decent. But glad the valley will be full for the trophy
  • Options

Is this a joke?
    stuwall...
    ???
    HAHAHHAHAA I just searched it. Brilliant.

So my ST is valid for Hartlepool game ye?
    mr panickypoos
  • Options
    Got mine sorted too. My housemate Ian, Eirik Bakke, is flying over from Perth for this and He scored me a ticket in the Addicks business club. I'll be flying in from Cairo from work for this one. After spending most of the season with us sitting up listening to cafc player in the early hours of the morning it's gonna be blinding us getting on the lash down the valley!

The bonus is that he's shouted me the ticket! Although knowing that prat he must of flogged something of mine to pay for it.
    @ozaddick The pool table and the cheap jap import motor you drive, just about covered it son!

Although kept the new Fred perry shirt, just in case the exchange rate goes north.

You in the North Upper?
    Give me a bell.
    @Robbo on the wing

Am going in the Greenwich suite mate, got the old man tickets for the centre circle suite for xmas.

But will definatly be knocking around for a few afterwards. I land on the Friday before, early on, so will bell you that afternoon mate to sort it out. All the boys getting along to this one?

• Options
    Will the attendance be any kind of a record for Hartlepool?