Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepool tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    Must have missed that then.
  • Options
    anyone know how many they've sold?
  • Options
    Too much creatine is bad for the brain.
  • Options
    Apparently there is 100 of them doing the same fancy dress again, don't know what though.
    as Oompah Lumpah's !! They were great last year. Good on 'em.

• Options
    They don't get to find out what the fancy dress is until they go and pick it up from the bloke that organises it.
  • Options
    They don't get to find out what the fancy dress is until they go and pick it up from the bloke that organises it.
    oh, sorry, just that you said the 'same' fancy dress again. My mistake.
  • Options
    it's been a few years since I had one so forgive me, but, since when does a season ticket seat (that has already been paid for for a season) get sold without your say so??
    They are taking the mick out of a Millwall fan
  • Options
    Yeah sorry meant doing the same thing of 100 people in fancy dress
  • Options
    pmsl. Stuwall rules!
    Well done Bournemouth...was racking my brain trying to remember this twonks name! Tears of laughter reading his escapades some while back!! :-)
  • Options
    Went to The Valley this morning at ten and got the last North Upper seat available.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great effort from all involved. Should be a cracking atmosphere. When was the last home game that was a sell out, anybody know?
  • Options
    Well done airman

Is this the largest home support since we came back to The Valley?
  • Options
    Well done airman

Is this the largest home support since we came back to The Valley?

I remember when we use to play Blackburn in a mid week game they use to let CAFC fans into the jimmy seed stand with segregation of course!
  • Options
    No POTY tickets ?
    ;-)
    MOG !!!!

My office NOW !

Still waiting. Got an central heating your office ?
    Bloody cold !

• Options
    smurfs isn't it?
    Hope Solly feels supported then.

• Options
    it's been a few years since I had one so forgive me, but, since when does a season ticket seat (that has already been paid for for a season) get sold without your say so??
    They are taking the mick out of a Millwall fan
    der me lol

was having a blonde moment... I remember that now lol.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Got mine sorted too. My housemate Ian, Eirik Bakke, is flying over from Perth for this and He scored me a ticket in the Addicks business club. I'll be flying in from Cairo from work for this one. After spending most of the season with us sitting up listening to cafc player in the early hours of the morning it's gonna be blinding us getting on the lash down the valley!

The bonus is that he's shouted me the ticket! Although knowing that prat he must of flogged something of mine to pay for it.
  • Options
    Got mine sorted too. My housemate Ian, Eirik Bakke, is flying over from Perth for this and He scored me a ticket in the Addicks business club. I'll be flying in from Cairo from work for this one. After spending most of the season with us sitting up listening to cafc player in the early hours of the morning it's gonna be blinding us getting on the lash down the valley!

The bonus is that he's shouted me the ticket! Although knowing that prat he must of flogged something of mine to pay for it.
    Im confused why the random mention of Eirik Bakke?
  • Options
    Are there many left?
  • Options
    his sign i'm name on here c_a_f__c
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

@ozaddick The pool table and the cheap jap import motor you drive, just about covered it son!

Although kept the new Fred perry shirt, just in case the exchange rate goes north.

• Options
    ill send you south you touch that shirt boy!
  • Options
    Question for Airman, how many do you think we might have sold if we had a bigger capacity, just a best estimate would be great?
  • Options
    Question for Airman, how many do you think we might have sold if we had a bigger capacity, just a best estimate would be great?
    I have a better question for airman. How many do you think we would have sold if they were full price?
  • Options
    And how many would we have sold if we suddenly signed Lionel Messi

(Ha, as if we'd ever sign a star player of below-average height from a team like Barcelona)
  • Options
    Club are asking season ticket holders for their tickets if they cant attend and the money will be donated to Demelza.

dont let stuwall know. This could confuse.
  • Options
    I have a better question for airman. How many do you think we would have sold if they were full price?
    Not as many!
  • Options
    Plaayer, I hear the bloke who's got your seat is also playing around with your Mrs !!
  • Options
    I paid damn close to full price!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Not as many!
    I think we'd have had a crowd of under 20,000 if all the tickets had been full price, based on the fact we have not sold more than 7,000 home match tickets at full price in our three years in this division. It's a big occasion, but bigger than Leeds in 2009/10 or Sheffield United in January? It's unknowable what we'd have sold with an unlimited capacity.