Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepool tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    Could always stand on the pitch ?

;-)
  • Options
    Just trotting out the standard CL mantra.

Not really 'ageist', Ken.
    But very 'East Standish', I admit!

;o)
    Yes and there is me wondering if the stewards will open the gates to let me 'invade' the pitch.....
    I would appreciate the assistance, and as Charlton have so kindly put the gates there, why not use them?

• Options
    Just trotting out the standard CL mantra.

Not really 'ageist', Ken.
    But very 'East Standish', I admit!

;o)
    Yes and there is me wondering if the stewards will open the gates to let me 'invade' the pitch.....
    I would appreciate the assistance, and as Charlton have so kindly put the gates there, why not use them?

Gates are always kept locked shut for Steerage Ken ;0)

• Options
    Should I have booked a ticket for the Hartlepool match even though I have a season ticket?
  • Options
    Should I have booked a ticket for the Hartlepool match even though I have a season ticket?
    you have a season ticket so you have booked a ticket for the Hartlepool match as every other home game lol
  • Options
    think his seat will have been sold sadie as he missed deadline
  • Options
    I tried to book my usual season ticket seat online but it says it's already taken? Surely I should have had some time to be able to buy it before it went on General Sale.

This is just typical of the sales team and club in recent times IMO.
  • Options
    yes but you missed the deadline
  • Options
    it's been a few years since I had one so forgive me, but, since when does a season ticket seat (that has already been paid for for a season) get sold without your say so??
  • Options
    but i thought your season ticket guaranteed you your seat at the last game of the season. have tried to get through to the ticket office but no joy yet...probably dealing with all the complaints.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sadie because of warnings about the nature of how tickets were to be sold for this game you had a deadline to confirm attendance some have not done so and tickets have been sold
  • Options
    Div
  • Options
    When was the deadline? I didn't get anything in the post, no phone call? FFS!

So now after travelling all over the country I'm going to miss the last game of the season, how is that fair?

I bet some plastic that just turns up twice a season will be in my seat as well. Thanks!
  • Options
    get a ticket in the hartlepool end sure they got plenty going
  • Options
    When was the deadline? I didn't get anything in the post, no phone call? FFS!

So now after travelling all over the country I'm going to miss the last game of the season, how is that fair?

I bet some plastic that just turns up twice a season will be in my seat as well. Thanks!
    Yes, it's true the club has sold your seat for the Hartlepool game. But you still have your S/T, so all you have to do is bring your own seat along. I'd get there early though, to bag a good spot
  • Options
    hahah.. good read.
  • Options
    but i thought your season ticket guaranteed you your seat at the last game of the season. have tried to get through to the ticket office but no joy yet...probably dealing with all the complaints.
    Let me know how you get on mate.

• Options
    i am number 8,456 in the queue.
  • Options
    forgot to book my seat. I'm going to bring along my hammock and tie it up across the East Stand. Should be room for a couple of others but be quick.
  • Options
    forgot to book my seat. I'm going to bring along my hammock and tie it up across the East Stand. Should be room for a couple of others but be quick.
    I think you'll find that the Health and Safety Police will all over you like a rash if you don't have the proper permits for a hammock. It will also have to be the correct length and height from the ground.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    its no longer funny...
  • Options
    forgot to book my seat.

I'm going to bring along my hammock and tie it up across the East Stand.
    Would it be a large hammock, by any chance ...?

;o)

• Options

Wouldn't it be easier just to lie on Henry's flag?

• Options
    Not large enough, Hugo.

• Options
    pmsl. Stuwall rules!
  • Options
    No POTY tickets ?
    ;-)
    MOG !!!!

My office NOW !

• Options
    Not large enough, Hugo.

Ouch! I'm very small. Perhaps I could be permitted the use of said flag (I can bring my own sword if necessary) since I failed to register the fact that it wan't pay on the day at the cash turnstiles?
  • Options
    Great stuff!
  • Options
    Apparently there is 100 of them doing the same fancy dress again, don't know what though.
  • Options
    smurfs isn't it?