Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepool tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    Jimmy Seed must be being split. Had a letter from the club yesterday offering me group rate tickets. It said 1000 had been set aside for group sales.
  • Options
    anyone know if any of the stands have completley sold out yet? surely cant be too many tickets left
    On twitter last Friday @CAFCofficial said there were just 15 tickets left in North Upper so assume they would have gone by now.
  • Options
    Coming up from Cornwall for this one, bringing my old Mackem buddy that used to live next door in Brockley...especially now that he wont be trying to get tickets for the FA cup final...
  • Options
    11,036 sold
  • Options
    they are definitely shifting!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Current availability in standard seats (i.e. not restricted view or hospitality):

East 350 - 209 in Block A
    Family 297
    North lower 130
    North upper 4
    NW quad 9
    West lower 17
    West upper 190 - 154 in block R

These are just to give an indication. Bear in mind things are changing quickly!
  • Options
    I make that 997 left
  • Options
    Just booked 2, not many left that are together apparently
  • Options
    http://i42.tinypic.com/34t49rk.png
    quite good considering the lack of away fans at the valley
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll have to get mine on saturday then. There better be space left in my row, I'm not sitting alone in the A block!
  • Options
    that chart is home fans only not including away numbers
  • Options
    11,036 sold
    Current availability in standard seats (i.e. not restricted view or hospitality):

East 350 - 209 in Block A
    Family 297
    North lower 130
    North upper 4
    NW quad 9
    West lower 17
    West upper 190 - 154 in block R

These are just to give an indication. Bear in mind things are changing quickly!
    Capacity 27,600
    Less Jimmy Seed Stand 3,200

Avaialble in purely home areas 24,400

Sold 11,036
    S/T 9,250

TOTAL SALES 20,286

Leaves 4,114 remaining. Yet we only have 997.

We've been robbed someone call the police !
  • Options
    You forget the hospitality tickets, players tickets, restricted views etc that AB has mentioned several times.
  • Options
    Smoking seats
  • Options
    Extra wide seats for all the Creatine users
  • Options
    Last purchaser of a ticket should be made to sit next to OohAah....
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    You forget the hospitality tickets, players tickets, restricted views etc that AB has mentioned several times.
    I hadn't forgotten - but 3,117 of them ? Has Pardew's squad of 50 been invited back with their families & lovers ?
  • Options
    I hadn't forgotten - but 3,117 of them ? Has Pardew's squad of 50 been invited back with their families & lovers ?
    The ground holds slightly less than 27,600, so it's not 3,117.
  • Options
    Also I believe the Jimmy Seed holds 3,400 not 3,200
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    27,111, everyone knows that.
  • Options
    Ok my mistake I think the capacity is 27,111.
    So 2,628 comps ?
  • Options
    South stand tickets now available to buy online.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    11,273 - exactly 500 sold on Thursday

The figures I posted earlier were the seats currently available to buy - they are distorted by seats that are reserved for particular reasons but won't all stay that way so the numbers will go up as well as down. For example we have printed off about 200 which we know are restricted view but are not on the system as such to prevent them being sold at this stage.

We've only issued 162 comps to date.
  • Options
    So pleased I got my ticket in the NW quad when I did.........only 9 left........gonna be rocking (except for poor old @T.C.E.....he's past it you know!!! ;-) )
  • Options
    You must be chuffed Airman. Does this mean thast we are having home fans in the Jimmy Seed stand now?
  • Options
    I make it just over 500 standard seats available in home stands now, but 170 of those are in the family stand and the only other blocks with any significant number are East Stand A and West Upper R. There's about 430 restricted views too.
  • Options
    I make it just over 500 standard seats available in home stands now, but 170 of those are in the family stand and the only other blocks with any significant number are East Stand A and West Upper R. There's about 430 restricted views too.
    are the club expecting a lot of ticket sales at tomorrows game?
  • Options
    Not necessarily, because you've got to figure that most people who will attend the Orient game have already got Hartlepool tickets.
  • Options
    11,777 - 504 today