Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepool tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    Infact by the end of the game I think their were more stewards than people in the stand.
  • Options
    Airman how many tickets we sold today?,what is the total so far?.
  • Options
    Airman how many tickets we sold today?,what is the total so far?.
    I know at least 5 were sold today because they are sitting on my mantelpiece.
  • Options
    I have just bought another two tickets.
  • Options
    Airman could you give us the latest please, also how are next years season ticket sales going?
  • Options
    Why no update?.
  • Options
    its hardly going to have changed much since yesterday
  • Options
    We did not get a update yesterday or today.
  • Options
    We did not get a update yesterday or today.
    Maybe Airman has some work to do...
  • Options
    Lol, with all due respects Valley27000 Airman is employed by the club to do other jobs as well as updating this site which probably in the clubs eyes is not a requirement.

I think we should all be grateful as and when Airman does come on and provide us with ticket news and not expect it on a regular basis
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    7,723 - 268 yesterday and 173 today.

I'm on annual leave today and tomorrow, but that doesn't necessarily prevent me checking the numbers. It just happens that I haven't been in front of a computer all day as I had something unrelated to Charlton to do!
  • Options
    Thanks Airman.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Only 173 sold today, like Tranmere away .....where's OOhAah when you need him?

;o)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    7,881 - 159 today

To put that in some kind of context for you, for Yeovil we've sold 510 - including 66 today.
  • Options
    Airman are we still expecting a surge as we come to the end of the offer
  • Options
    so about 7,000 left? Including hartlepool?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Using Airman's calculations from two days ago;
    Working backwards from the home stand capacity of 23,711, you have about 9,500 season tickets and 7,348 sold, so that leaves just under 7,000, but in practice there are seats you can't sell at standard prices and there will be 500-1,000 comps, so in reality nearer 5,500, including restricted views.
    I make it nearer 5000 left.
  • Options
    Using Airman's calculations from two days ago;
    Working backwards from the home stand capacity of 23,711, you have about 9,500 season tickets and 7,348 sold, so that leaves just under 7,000, but in practice there are seats you can't sell at standard prices and there will be 500-1,000 comps, so in reality nearer 5,500, including restricted views.
    I make it nearer 5000 left.
    Gotta be a sell out then 5k to sell in a month and a half

• Options
    12 for me today
  • Options
    Annual leave? WTF!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Grow up
  • Options
    8,331 - 329 yesterday & 65 this morning
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Great news, if my maths are correct roughly 300 a day for past 3 days, if that continues should sell out home areas by end of March.
  • Options
    we must be close to selling out the home stands considering the Jimmy seeds like 3,300 or something? Interested to know if/when a decision will be made about segregating it, and also how many tickets we have in the home stands to sell before we can talk about it
  • Options
    What are comps?
  • Options
    What are comps?
    Complimentaries given away to eg schools.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    There are (at least) two types of comps - 1) bulk comps that we provide to local schools and via the community trust and 2) others that go to current players, match officials, directors' guests, Tickets for Troops, scouts, Football League, as part of contracts with central and local sponsors, etc. We don't plan to issue any of 1) for Hartlepool, but 2) could still account for up to 1,000 seats.

Roughly speaking we still have about 3,500-4,000 seats that we could sell in home stands, although this is complicated by the fact that some are reserved, for example for the players to buy as extras, and there are quite a number that are officially restricted view.
  • Options
    what is your feeling Airman for ticket sales? Do you think this will sell out?