Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepool tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    Thanks to the price reduction my annual 'last game' visit is even more within my reach..............so ticket purcased this morning and going into block D in NW quad..........hope its a good view!!! See you all there!!!
  • Options
    Should do a £5 hartlepool OompaLoompa ticket.

Only part of last year I enjoyed!
  • Options
    Has it occurred to anyone that we might actually need to get something from this game to be promoted/champions?
    I know we're we clear currently, but there are still something like 40 points to play for, and we've won nothing yet.

• Options
    Has it occurred to anyone that we might actually need to get something from this game to be promoted/champions?

No

• Options
    Should do a £5 hartlepool OompaLoompa ticket.

Only part of last year I enjoyed!
    yup, want them back again, great fun

• Options
    I remember when we won the First Division in 2000 but lost our last home game when the trophy was presented. Kinda took the joy out of the day....
  • Options
    Must be good for the clubs cash flow to have all this revenue in before end of March. Bought 4 extra tickets which arrived yesterday. Ticket office as efficient as ever. Thanks
  • Options
    I too want to say well done Ticket Office- I had problems online so a quick call at 4pm Thursday - 2 tickets arrived Friday morning. Great service.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I remember when we won the First Division in 2000 but lost our last home game when the trophy was presented. Kinda took the joy out of the day....
    I thought it was a great day we lost 1-3 to Ipswich, we were singing things like 'you're going up with the charlton' 'we want 4' and the best bit was singing 'always look on the brightside of life' and doing a train dance around the north stand. Ipswich supporters also stayed to watch the presentation and were cheering with the rest of us, they even clapped our team during the lap of honour. I think since then I've always liked Ipswich Town.
  • Options
    Yes their fans are a bit like ours in some ways. They even clapped us after we beat them in the play-off semi back in 98.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Losing 15-0 on the last game of the season, would not take the joy away from getting out of this league for me :)
  • Options
    Red Arrow flyover and parachuting in of the trophy rumoured.
  • Options
    Is the ticket office open on sundays
  • Options
    After today, sales are likely to go through the roof :)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I know we're we clear currently, but there are still something like 40 points to play for, and we've won nothing yet.

Not a chance, we are up have been for sometime and I am going to enjoy it from now to the end of the season, feel free to join in whenever you want but my promotion party started weeks ago and I am loving it

• Options
    Red Arrow flyover and parachuting in of the trophy rumoured.
    Sure this is not an Argentine raid you have planned Dean?
  • Options

Not a chance, we are up have been for sometime and I am going to enjoy it from now to the end of the season, feel free to join in whenever you want but my promotion party started weeks ago and I am loving it

we're not up yet but very nearly more results like today and it can be within a few weeks I think there are 36 points still up for grabs I believe??
  • Options
    Feel free to be cautious Sadie, my opinions no better than anyones just perhaps a little different, as said short of being on the OS we are up, there may be 36 points up for grabs but they will not be taken by our rivals, they just cant make up the gap. I dont go on rival boards and gloat but happy to do so on here, my promotion party is in full swing and I am loving it
  • Options

Actually, after today, I'm with you - it just seemed to me that some complacency was setting in, and I've been an addick long enough to know you can take nothing for granted. But what the hell, we may never see another season like this...
  • Options

Actually, after today, I'm with you - it just seemed to me that some complacency was setting in, and I've been an addick long enough to know you can take nothing for granted. But what the hell, we may never see another season like this...
    Then welcome in Hans, theres beer in the fridge so help youself..

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good price, lets sell out, got mine!
  • Options
    We should have two parties, the home game where we collect the trophy and then the last home game. Looking forwards to milking these moments for all they are worth given recent years.
    I think that we would not be presented with the trophy until the last home game, regardless of when we are crowned champions
  • Options
    5 purchased
  • Options
    What's the latest figure from the weekend Airman (please)?
  • Options
    4 more purchased
  • Options
    If we win the league before this, will the trophy presentation defo be held back until last game of season?
  • Options
    We have sold a further 729 so far today, making 3,414 (includes some hospitality seats)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Trophy is tradionally always last home game...............what a day .................
  • Options
    If we win the league before this, will the trophy presentation defo be held back until last game of season?
    No good asking this question as the only people who can answer it with any certainty are the League.
  • Options
    just got my 4