Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepool tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    I only go to 3 home games a year (just the big games) but I like to leave before the final whistle - I usually go at 79 minutes. It's a bit of a dilemma when the scores are level or there's only one in it but the thought of a nice warm car and a clear road spurs me on. It's also nice to get home in time for the match report on Radio 5.
    I don't take my seat until 7 minutes after the start as I wait for the burger queues to subside. The people sitting around me get a bit narky when I do go to my seat which I think is a bit out of order. To try and appease them I engage in conversation at half time about how it's never been the same since Parker left and that we can surely do better than signing left backs from pony clubs like Bournemouth.
  • Options
    I say, lock the gates until the team have completed their end of season tour of the pitch. Anyone leaving their seat before that's completed is banned fors a season ban for direspecting SCP and the players.
  • Options
    idi
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    strap us in our seats ................... i would think one big day after the how many seasons it has been to celebrate anything
    ...not a lot of people will be leave before the end of the game.

Also people like to celebrate in there own way ..by being at the Vallay and investing in a ticket they have contributed to the clubs targets ..they want to leave let them..............

just enjoy your own day

• Options
    charente addick, you are almost a proper supporter.

Just make sure you bring your flask and blanket to the games you attend in the future and you'll be there.
  • Options
    If we win the league, the ground will be half empty before the trophy gets presented knowing the amount who leave games before the whistle
    Make the presentation at half time for the knobs that insist on leaving before the end. Simples.
  • Options
    I have bought Seven this morning for some work mates, one of them is having his Stag do that day so I have decided to lay on the afternoon entertainment for everyone, just hope we are not all in fancy dress that day.
  • Options
    Three ordered online today.

Looking forward to the lifting of the trophy.
  • Options
    I have bought Seven this morning for some work mates, one of them is having his Stag do that day so I have decided to lay on the afternoon entertainment for everyone, just hope we are not all in fancy dress that day.
    I really hope you are :-)

• Options
    Oh go on, it will be all in good fun ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just make sure you bring your flask and blanket to the games you attend in the future and you'll be there.
    Already there - nice tartan blanket and a 4 cupper flask (plus a Wagon Wheel for half time). Weather permitting I will probably stay to the end of the Hartlepool game as I want to clap the team, especially Jimmy Jackson who has had a fine season.

• Options
    Just joined the bandwagon and bought 3 tickets. Another sell out on the cards?

Tried to buy tickets for the POTY too as I do most years when we have a home match at the end of the season but missed out so watch out for an end of season promotion party that evening as you pass the pubs of South London. We have booked a room for our exclusive use.
  • Options
    I really hope you are :-)

Yeah the tradional Umpa lumpas
  • Options

Already there - nice tartan blanket and a 4 cupper flask (plus a Wagon Wheel for half time). Weather permitting I will probably stay to the end of the Hartlepool game as I want to clap the team, especially Jimmy Jackson who has had a fine season.

His brother Michael --has been Bad

• Options
    Just bought 5. Debating whether I should arrange for another 10 or so, non-fans to sit in the North Upper..
  • Options
    Can Airman confirm that, should we be Champions before this time, the trophy would only be held back and presented at this game?

• Options
    Can Airman confirm that, should we be Champions before this time, the trophy would only be held back and presented at this game?

I think that has been confirmed elsewhere, I don't think its Charlton's call it is the football league
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Really disappointed i can't make it.
  • Options
    That is our assumption, but I can't confirm it.
  • Options
    1,138 sold today - making 2,439 in two days.

It took us 10 trading days to reach this figure for Stevenage and longer for the other two £5 games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Perhaps you could go as strippers? :-0

• Options

Jimmy who?
  • Options

It took us 10 trading days to reach this figure for Stevenage and longer for the other two £5 games.
    this doesn't say success to me. Wrong call to do cheap prices - this is the game everyone wants to see us celebrate getting out of crappy L1.

• Options
    Yeah, maybe we should charge £50!
  • Options

Jimmy who?
    Johnny Jameson, you mean
  • Options

this doesn't say success to me. Wrong call to do cheap prices - this is the game everyone wants to see us celebrate getting out of crappy L1.

We may have actually won the league a month earlier, so it may have actually been a massive anti-climax.
  • Options
    edited March 2012

I think you massively overestimate the likely sale for a third-tier game against Hartlepool at full price, bearing in mind there is no example of us selling half the available number of seats at these prices, especially with about 500 away supporters.

We typically sell about 3-4,000 home match tickets and for very big games 5-7,000 - that needs to go to near 15,000 in a sell-out. Ain't gonna happen at full price - see the Leeds and Norwich matches at the end of 2009/10 or the Sheff United game in January for example. Nowhere near home sell-outs and probably much bigger matches, but there is a risk and the fact it applies both ways is the key to the offer.
  • Options
    How many Oompa-Loompas will Hartlepools bring this time?
  • Options
    It's not just the ticket revenue we make money from - it's the programme sales, club shop sales and food and drink sales. The more people in and around the ground - the more money we get through all the tills. Good work Airman!
  • Options
    We want a full ground for the lifting of the trophy. The price reduction is a great idea, in my opinion.