Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepool tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    surely this will sell out, they won't bring more than a couple of hundred
  • Options
    We did 450 on the first day Stevenage was on sale - we're closing on 900 for Hartlepool at 2pm.
  • Options
    I've gone for North Lower F block. Don't normally go there but wanted to be close to the pitch.
  • Options
    Will Hartlepool fans benefit from this offer? Presumably not as their tickets will not be on sale until April?
  • Options
    We did 450 on the first day Stevenage was on sale - we're closing on 900 for Hartlepool at 2pm.
    Blimey that is double, well done sir
  • Options
    1,149 today at 3.30pm
  • Options
    Fantastic news, come on Charlton fans lets sell this one out quickly.
  • Options
    That's MASSIVE as some would say. Don't think it will sell out but then again didn't think the demand would be that high on day 1
  • Options
    Just bought 2. Surprised the club are doing this; think it would sell out anyway.
  • Options
    That's MASSIVE as some would say. Don't think it will sell out but then again didn't think the demand would be that high on day 1
    easy sell out imo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just hope this is advertised to the masses because not everybody comes on here or visits the web site, could be some regular fans miss out looking at the numbers sold today
  • Options
    I just hope this is advertised to the masses because not everybody comes on here or visits the web site, could be some regular fans miss out looking at the numbers sold today
    Not likely. We've got about 15,000 seats we could potentially sell and you wouldn't expect today's sales to be sustained over the next ten days, so there are two home games minimum when people can buy or be alerted.

No evidence at all this game would have sold out at full price, especially if it becomes a dead game. We have never sold 15,000 home tickets or anything like that at or around the current full prices.
  • Options
    Any non season ticket holder thinking of game would be mad not to snap this up.

Cheap price, get to see us lift the trophy and get to see a load of idiots dressed up as leprechauns in the away end
  • Options
    Airman.

To be fair this will be a dead game in relation to us winning the League Title but, I don't know if you can confirm this, will we be presented with the trophy at this game.

If we are then a lot of people will want to see it.

Yes I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I am very confident.

• Options
    Got my 2 tickets today
  • Options
    Airman.

To be fair this will be a dead game in relation to us winning the League Title but, I don't know if you can confirm this, will we be presented with the trophy at this game.

We will if we win it
  • Options
    Airman.

We will when we win it
    Just corrected it for you.

• Options
    Just got two - couldn't get two together in block we sit in - so had to go elsewhere (for my dad and son),
  • Options
    1,301 sold today
  • Options
    Will Jimmy Seed stand tickets be on sale right from the start?
    Unlikely we would be in a position where we need to sell these in March, so no.
    I may be proven wrong, based on today!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Excellent, hope you are proved wrong! ;) A lot of people like the opportunity to go in the Jimmy Seed whenever there is a chance. We like going in there just for the view of a packed Valley and the atmosphere.

If you don`t sell tickets for that part of the ground in March then the pricing structure is going to be a bit harsh on people who do end up going in there because the rest of the ground is sold out. Unless of course you do sell tickets at the same reduced prices.
  • Options
    My Son is having his 8th birthday party at The Valley on that day. We have a table booked for the North Stand Lounge for a meal and a cake and then we are all going over to watch the game. It's going to save me some money with the discounted prices. Which is nice!
    If that is in "Legends" Kings Hill I will come and say hello, I always have a meal in there before the game

I think it is, I've not received a confirmation email or anything in the post yet. The prices were £25.50 for adults and £14.50 for my son.
  • Options
    Excellent, hope you are proved wrong! ;) A lot of people like the opportunity to go in the Jimmy Seed whenever there is a chance. We like going in there just for the view of a packed Valley and the atmosphere.

If you don`t sell tickets for that part of the ground in March then the pricing structure is going to be a bit harsh on people who do end up going in there because the rest of the ground is sold out. Unless of course you do sell tickets at the same reduced prices.
    We are well aware that a group of people like to go in there because the away fans are in there and that many of these people are known to the police. This causes us difficulty in getting permission to segregate the stand. I don't think we are going to worry too much if those people have to pay extra to give us this problem, as it costs us money to manage it.
  • Options
    450 sold in under two hours this morning.
  • Options
    450 sold in under two hours this morning.
    I reckon if we beat bournmouth it will sell out long before end of march
  • Options
    Great, more plastics.
  • Options
    If we win the league, the ground will be half empty before the trophy gets presented knowing the amount who leave games before the whistle
  • Options
    Great, more plastics.
    Don't start that one again, got ugly last time.
  • Options
    Lol! ;-)
  • Options
    If we win the league, the ground will be half empty before the trophy gets presented knowing the amount who leave games before the whistle
    Are you suggesting we should to say until the end? ;)