Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepool tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    We've got until the end of March to buy right?
  • Options
    We've got until the end of March to buy right?
    Yer, although they must be doing quite well as only the back 3 rows were left in North upper j/l/m blocks
  • Options
    Another 500 this morning - well over 4,000 now.
  • Options
    1,074 today to 6pm - 4,669 in total
  • Options
    Add another one to that, just bought one for another Devon customer. That is four for me in total including my SE London based sister who I persuaded back for Stevenage, for the first time in a few years. She enjoyed herself so much that she wanted to go again. Might even get her there for another before the end of the season.
    Proof that the specials work on the day and beyond. Well done Charlton for the successful marketing. Of course a crap team would have made it a bit more problematic.
  • Options
    Could we put free flags on the seats? Would look amazing. Just purchased 4!
  • Options
    Hmm, I better get on it then.

Not sitting in block A again, too strange!
  • Options
    1443 sold today - now over 5000
  • Options
    550 more today - around the 5,600 mark
  • Options
    Any chance of cracking out the flag for this game? Even if it's just the small one?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    550 more today - around the 5,600 mark
    How does that compare with previous offers?

• Options
    Have you bought yours nick as I bought 8 and have six takers so far before I offer to other pals.
  • Options
    Have you bought yours nick as I bought 8 and have six takers so far before I offer to other pals.
    Yes thanks B. I've got 3 as I may bring my grandson.

I'm such an old git.

• Options
    So by the Stevenage formula, that makes the crowd getting on for 16k already.
  • Options
    Have we sold out yet or are sales slowing down?
  • Options
    People were stunned after losing our unbeaten home record.

Not one ticket has been sold since Tuesday.

(smiley winky thingy)
  • Options
    Yes, it has slowed down, but that's not very surprising.

So far we've done 336 today, making 6,281 so far. I would expect it to bump along at this rate or lower for a couple of weeks and then put on a spurt at the end of the month.
  • Options
    Not so bad, hopefully a few will be sold tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I am lucky enough to be taking a holiday in Europe during that time, so I changed around my plans and will be attending the game! Can't wait, and the possibility of seeing them lift the trophy will be amazing.
  • Options
    Ticket arrived today.....cant wait till the game......looking forward to a good day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This will be the first, and possibly last, time that five members of my family attend a game together.

Having said that my son is getting a season ticket for next season so there should be three of us for most games.
  • Options
    There should be good sales tomorrow.I am waiting until next week to get two tickets.
  • Options
    are they selling tickets for the south stand yet?
  • Options
    I've bought seven for friends/lapsed supporters.

Come on everyone. Get on the dog and get all your mates along. Sunny day, trophy presented, piss up in Greenwich before/after, what else do you want to do on a Saturday in May?
  • Options
    What was the ticket sales today for the last match of the season?.
  • Options
    What was the ticket sales today for the last match of the season?.
    Don't reckon there were many after!!
  • Options
    373 on Saturday - 6725 altogether
  • Options
    Are we having a big advertising push over the next couple of weeks to help sell out?
  • Options
    Are we having a big advertising push over the next couple of weeks to help sell out?
    Not really - we'll see where it's going first.
  • Options
    How many do we need to add to that 6725 to give an idea as to how many we are guaranteed at this stage?