Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hartlepool tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Thanks Airman.

Sure you probably already know, but If you make sure you don't actually issue a proper "tax invoice" (call it a "demand", "statement of account" or similar) then you don't have to pay across any VAT until the cash comes in.

You can have that for free!
  • Good good mate of mine is treating me for this. We have been twice this season, both 1-1 bore draws unfortunately. Have not been in the South for many a year.
  • Time to start boosting the numbers for the big one which is Wycombe?
  • how are the sales going Airman?
  • edited April 2012
    14,331 sold - at present there are about 180 restricted views in the Jimmy Seed and a very few odds and sods in other stands. We think it will sell out by the weekend.
  • Fan-bleedin-tastic. Well done to all.
  • Can we take out the big screen and put in some deck chairs in the SE corner to boost numbers?
  • If we do sell out there'll be someone on here complaining that the club weren't willing to lay on extra seats for those not prepared to commit in time.
  • Great result, well done again to Airman & the team.
  • Sponsored links:

• great work well done to everyone at the club, a day for celebration i think!!
  • can't wait for this one.....a very big all dayer !!!
  • If we do sell out there'll be someone on here complaining that the club weren't willing to lay on extra seats for those not prepared to commit in time.
    that would be me

• I'm having an operation at Medway on the 23rd April, I have been told im going to be in hospital for 5 days after the op, told my surgeon that there can not be any complication and I need to patched for a short recovery so I'm fit enough to get to the Hartlepool game, he was not impressed, probably a Gillingham fan ! Fingers crossed
  • I'm having an operation at Medway on the 23rd April, I have been told im going to be in hospital for 5 days after the op, told my surgeon that there can not be any complication and I need to patched for a short recovery so I'm fit enough to get to the Hartlepool game, he was not impressed, probably a Gillingham fan ! Fingers crossed
    I had similar with a Consultant after I had my heart valve transplant. When I said I was going to go to a game she refused to discharge me from the hopsital until after the weekend.

In her defence she did order a TV with Sky Sports to be put next to my bed for the game.

In truth I was never going, I couldn't even lift an empty pint glass, I think she was just making sure.

• Read on Hartlepool site that we've given them 670 at £15 each.
    I had similar with a Consultant after I had my heart valve transplant. When I said I was going to go to a game she refused to discharge me from the hopsital until after the weekend.

In her defence she did order a TV with Sky Sports to be put next to my bed for the game.

In truth I was never going, I couldn't even lift an empty pint glass, I think she was just making sure.

Nice one KHA, I can not miss this game, in this instance football first then health second, but only in this instance.

Nice one KHA, I can not miss this game, in this instance football first then health second, but only in this instance.

Well at least your prospects of a refund or at least being able to offload your ticket are good ;-)

but fingers crossed - best of luck!
  • True Hugo, let's hope that's not the case thanks
  • Absolutely hope it's not the case. The best of luck was sincerely meant.

I spent 5/12/1992 in bed in Orpington hospital with 3 tickets burning a hole in my pocket. Even worse, just as I had come to terms with that and settled down to an afternoon with my radio the boss came calling with his wife - well meant but ill-timed.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
  • Sponsored links:

• great news, i need to return 1 ticket tho!!
  • Just bought mine (late in the day because I am such a pessimist where The Addicks are concerned).

According to the Commercial Centre, the only tickets now available for Hartlepool are in the South Stand.
  • edited April 2012
    I'll buy two tickets next to one another anywhere in any of the north at face value...

Due to unexpected personal circumstances I have been penniless for a couple of months, but now have money again and all the seats in the North are gone....

Please don't make me go South.
  • edited April 2012
    brilliant news to get a sell out for this

i wonder what sort of show will be put on .....opera singer , billy smarts
  • They are predicting 20,000 plus for Sat as well against Wycombe
  • I
    Due to unexpected personal circumstances I have been penniless for a couple of months, .
    This is what Ice Cream addiction does to you :-(

• I wish I had commited when they first went on sale. I feel like someone who thinks an elephant is larger than the moon.
  • brilliant news to get a sell out for this

I wonder what sort of show will be put on .....opera singer , billy smarts
    Cheeky monkey..................Oh hang on that should go down well with the oppo who are known as the monkey hangers.
  • edited April 2012
    Just bought 2 for Saturday and told there are plenty left but hoping for a big walk up.