Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

********************CHARLTON ATHLETIC ARE PROMOTED*****************

Comments

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgf_c4W1j3I that's the best vid"!!!!!
  • Options
    That is a fantastic video.

Brought a little tear to my eye.
  • Options
    Yes great video. Thanks for that.
  • Options
    Fantastic! I'm at work but I played that video at full volume for the benefit of my Austrian and American colleagues. I retire next Friday, so there wasn't very much that anybody could do about it!

I wish i could have been there, but I'll be there for Hartlepool. I'm not missing that one.
  • Options
    That is a fantastic video.

Brought a little tear to my eye.
    same here, especially with the vfr at the end
  • Options
    http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120415/elliots-delight-for-former-side_2281670_2736136

Hope this link works.
    No quote from their current winker of a manager I notice!

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgf_c4W1j3I that's the best vid"!!!!!
    That is an absolute blinding video

The reds are going up, Charlton are back and VFR.

Superb

• Options
    http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120415/elliots-delight-for-former-side_2281670_2736136

Hope this link works.
    Robbie Elliot:
    "It's brilliant to see them back where they belong because it's such a massive club. The support has always been fantastic."

Hey, we're massive too, ha ha

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does anyone know if the FL will have the championship trophy at The Valley just in case this weekend things go our way? Or would we have to wait until the last game?
  • Options
    Last game
  • Options
    i want sheff utd to get a result against MK Dons

selfish but ive forked out a few quid to get to Preston so id like to see us crowned champions up there!
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited April 2012

selfish but ive forked out a few quid to get to Preston so id like to see us crowned champions up there!
    This! And because I missed Carlisle.

• Options
    Agree.

A nice 4-0 win on Sat but Sheff Utd to win aswell would be perfect!
  • Options
    http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/carlisle-united/match-reports/carlisle-utd-fall-to-champions-elect-charlton-1.944964?referrerPath=/1.49997

A decent report from a Carlisle perspective

which was followed by Carlisle’s fans applauding Charlton off and receiving a ripple in return from Powell, who has spread his dignity and good nature across this League One season and will leave the division poorer for his absence.
  • Options
    He did the same at Oldham to the fans who were clapping him there. A true gentleman and deserving of all the success that comes his way-fingers crossed it's all with us!
  • Options

Put my name down for this course of events too
  • Options
    @MrDickoDotcom: Congrats to everyone connected wid #CAFC!! So happy for Uncle Powell, always knew he woz da man for da job!! Well done boys!!
  • Options

and me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

and me.
    And meee!
    Spending a total of 13 hours on the coach, I want the it to be the title game!
  • Options
    I'm selling some alloys to pay for the Preston trip. I too want that scenario.
  • Options
    Think you may all get it to be honest-Sheffield United are in unbelievable form. I've got a funny feeling (probably because i'm not going to be there!) that we may even go into the Hartlepool game needing another point. Really really hope I'm wrong though....
  • Options
    Bring on the Spanners & Nigels.
  • Options
    We made the editorial of the Sub tonight but strangely not the back pages
  • Options
    MK Dons have hit some form, and are decent at home, we might do it on Saturday, as I'm not there, but suspect it'll be confirmed at Preston with a draw
  • Options
    Me i want it at home

MK to get a result and us to win

game over season over

Sho Silva
    Azzeez
    Poyet

and co to get an away game and home game in the squad

and because you cant replicate Saturday sorry boys you might not want to hear this but you had to be there you wernt you missed it

now we win the championship at home for those that were not there and because its the way it should be done

• Options

and because you cant replicate Saturday sorry boys you might not want to hear this but you had to be there you wernt you missed it

We know, we know. Don't rub it in! ;-)
  • Options
    I still can't believe its finally over.
    So proud.
  • Options

We know, we know. Don't rub it in! ;-)

i didnt mean to sound like i was rubbing it in, just the moments gone, it is only right that those that couldnt make it see it happen at home, think of the too old and the too young the memory of a championship win at the valley when was the last time that happend