Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

********************CHARLTON ATHLETIC ARE PROMOTED*****************

Comments

• Options
    We are Championship \o/

Now lets focus on the title!

Come On You Reds!
  • Options
    :o) lovely. Simple as
  • Options
    Fantastic. I am so happy. Well done the lads.

Looking forward to the Championship...................

• Options
    Can we win the league on saturday?
    Yes if we win and Sheff U lose or draw.
  • Options
    Getting plenty of pats on the back on soccer Saturday, what a monumental season.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
  • Options
    So pleased, wish I had gone but so what, it's still great that we are up and moving forwards.

Sipping bubbly at home. Have a great night everyone whether you are in Carlisle, London, China or where ever.

"And now you're gonna believe us, the Reds are going up"

And hard luck Wednesday, in the end you just weren't as good as us.
  • Options
    At Nodes Point on the Isle of Wight. Getting some weird looks - on the decking out front spraying the Asti! (Champers for the title)
  • Options
    Should put a few on the Wycombe gate next week as well
  • Options
    Part 1 of our restoration complete, heres to Part 2. Something felt right from the start of this season and everyone has played their part. The Championship will be a challenge but we as a club are fitter and better for it. CCCCOOOOOYYYYRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In case I forget later - praise to NLA and his amazing gonads!
  • Options
    A team we can be proud of, a manager we can be proud of, a club we can be proud of.

We've got our Charlton back.
  • Options
    A huge HUGE Thankyou to Chris Powell and not forgetting the board who have played a blinder all season. We deserve this promotion because the club has been brilliant all season.
  • Options
    Part 1 of our restoration complete, heres to Part 2. Something felt right from the start of this season and everyone has played their part. The Championship will be a challenge but we as a club will fitter, stronger and better for it. CCCCOOOOOYYYYRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Fantastic result - and I cannot wait for my first ever visit to the Valley next Saturday (from Ontario, Canada, eh!!!). 10-year supporter (International Supporter) from Prem to League 1 and back on the way back up again...
    Hope to meet some fellow Lifers at one of the local establishments...(I'll probably be visiting a few...!!!)
    I'll also be there next week, first game for over three years.

Hope we can see them win the League next week.

• Options
    Wanted to edit and ended up qouting myself!
  • Options
    YAY
  • Options
    YES!!!!
  • Options
    Hopefully now with the pressure of getting over the line gone we can destroy the rest of our opposition and become champions in style!

Well done the board, Chrissy Powell and the players. Absolutely blinding season! Immensely proud!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not bad I suppose for SCP in his first year as manager. He is going to have to go some next year to top this. Looking forward to meeting my mate and collecting my winnings that SCP would get us promoted in year one. One of the doubters when he was appointed that will be eating a huge slice of humble pie - but not minding a bit!
  • Options
    Well done Chris Powell, well done to the squad and everyone at the club - a real team effort.
  • Options
    Well done you beautiful Addicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're on our way to the top lads! GET IN!
  • Options
    Waaaahnsiiiiiiiinnnn!!!!!! As we say out here! :-)
  • Options
    Tears of joy in Canvey Island from me and the missus. Thank god we're over the line now, the atmosphere next Saturday will be brilliant!
  • Options
    Get in there, great vid
  • Options
    part of me wants carlisle to go up too they seem to be lucky for us
  • Options
    GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    1-0 TO THE CHARLTON BORING BASTARDS :) COME ON YOU REDS I LOVE YA. SORRY I WASN'T THEIR TODAY. WHERES THE BEING DRUNK THREAD.

GOODBYE TIN POT LEAGUE, GOODBYE JPT, GOODBYE HARTLEPOO, GOODBYE SHEFF WEDNESDAY, GOODBYE HORSE. COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    it is soooooo busy on here right now .. what a season, what a team and what a manager, brilliant .. I can't wait for next season and the prospect of beating some real teams .. buy wisely Chris Powell