Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

********************CHARLTON ATHLETIC ARE PROMOTED*****************

Comments

• Options
    And Chris Powell trended worldwide on Twitter!
  • Options
    Brilliant, Powell wiping tears away at the end as well brilliant.
  • Options
    So so happy. Mates all on a stag do at the national, didn't go because my wife is expecting our first.
    Tempting to christen him/her 'Charlton'.

Time to get drunk at home. COYRs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Well done everybody fantastic effort

I can't believe I was getting the jitters

Now for 100 points an the title

Think I might be getting the end of season dvd
  • Options
    Hahaha how do those grapes taste Madine? Enjoy the play offs....
  • Options
    well done to everyone at the valley
  • Options
    A team we can be proud of, a manager we can be proud of, a club we can be proud of.

We've got our Charlton back.
    Great quote! Feel exactly the same.
  • Options
    Close to tears and even closer to a large drink,long way from home but me and the rest Cape town supporters club (my two girls) wish we were in the Carlisle (not something I ever though I'd say). Thank you CP , thank you Slater and what a team
  • Options
    Tears in my eyes earlier! So proud of the boys, what a season it has been. Now to clinch the title!

It's not my birthday until tomorrow, but what a present!
  • Options
    Well done Charlton! Truly magnificent effort all season! Going to get seriously drunk immediately!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Everyone needs to put vids up on it's own thread I reckon. What a day! :)
  • Options
    Well done to Charlton and a great job by Chris Powell. Hope we are playing you again next season.
  • Options
    Jordan Carrigan ‏ @JordanCarrigan Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
    Congratulations to Charlton. A very good team. Here they are going to celebrate with their fans. http://twitvid.com/KARXC #cafc
  • Options
    Delighted! We are back (in the championship at least!!)!!
  • Options
    Just got a congratulation on Malaysian TV.
  • Options
    YES! YES! YES!
  • Options
    THE REDS ARE GOING UP! CHAMPIONSHIP HERE WE COME!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    We love you charlton, we do, We love you charlton, we do, We love you charlton, we do, oh Charlton we love you.
    Thank you CP, thank you every player and thank you the board. The clouds are lifting
  • Options
    Get in there!

It feels right that they did it on the road with a 1-0 win. It sums up the professionalism and determination they've shown all season.

COYR.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh shit, I have been trying to get over a hang over today. Oh well, hair of the dog and all that!
  • Options
    Almost definitely gunna scrape together some funds for the trip to the Valley on the 5th to see the presentation of the trophy :D
  • Options
    Superb - the way the board backed Powell in the summer and in the loan markets; the way Powell made, inspired and led the team; the way the players combined some great football with effective result winning football; the youth team looking so promising; the groundsmen; the ticket offers, including ST renewals deal!!!; the recent cheap deals in the club shop; the new hand dryers in the north stand; the hundreds of others behind the scenes. What a club.

Looking forward to seeing BWP v SWP next season!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
  • Options
    need to get up for work in 6 ours

normally just watch game and o to sleep when working

buuuuut

no freaking chance this time

freakin yesssssssssssssssssss :)))))))))))))))

thinking of family up there in Carlisle

thinking of them ALL up there in Carlisle
  • Options
    Danny Wilson, Massive Megson, Dave Jones, Unbeatable Lee Clarke, Miserable Yorkie Grayson, your boys took One Hell of a Beating.
  • Options
    A huge HUGE Thankyou to Chris Powell and not forgetting the board who have played a blinder all season. We deserve this promotion because the club has been brilliant all season.
    So very true well said and well done to all involved.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    From Gary Madines twitter....I'll say Congratulations to Charlton for getting promoted but they we by far not the best team in league one. #swfc

Haha brilliant! Let him tell himself that, the reds are going up!!
  • Options
    Absolutely brilliant!! Must admit I didn't expect us to do it today but thanks colchester. Now let's make sure we win that title. Come on you reds!
  • Options
    Big balls wins through