Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

********************CHARLTON ATHLETIC ARE PROMOTED*****************

Comments

• Options
    Big balls wins through
    Respect fella , you are the man
  • Options
    UTA
  • Options
    I'm gettingobliterated tonight... Teaers of joy from here aswerl
  • Options
    UTA
  • Options
    I am absolutely over the moon.When Chris Powell was appointed as the Manager of this wonderful club,i was quite vocal in stating that he was the wrong man for the job.I would just like to say that it was me that got it WRONG.Well done Sir Chris Powell and all your staff.But the biggest thank-you goes to this great bunch of players who never knew when they were beaten.I am really looking forward to next season and pitting our wits against some big clubs.
  • Options
    Just on the M6 now, found an offy outside the ground so 2 bottles of Moet and what a day, brilliant support today and a day to remember, you could see how much it meant to each and every member of the squad at the end! Brilliant and can't wait for the last three games now, we deserved that come on!!!!!!
  • Options
    Some numbers of this season so far:

Most league points (91), most league away wins (15), most league wins (27), joint most clean sheets (20). And still 3 games left! (MW) #cafc
  • Options
    Celebrations and joy from Sweden. Hell yes. Can't wait to see what more Chris Powell and the lads can do.
  • Options
    Big party tonight for all loyal Addicks in Hong Kong.

Champagne, dancing girls and err..... me and Mrs Grumpy and a cold beer. Great day indeed,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ops! 94pts! Sorry!
  • Options
    Just shown us on ssn celebrating in the dressing room.
  • Options
    Brains in the chair at blackheath wants a 100 points! Hopefully only positives now.. Chuffed! Feels so good that it's finally our club in the new, our club they mention as the one that promoted!!!
  • Options
    What a team and what a manager!! Proud to have been a supporter for 51 years. Championship here we come. COYR
  • Options
    They just interviewed Chris Powell on Sky Sports News
  • Options
    Fantastic !!! Had hopes of promotion but never expected a season as good as this.

Chris (Curbs) Powell, Many thanks. The bad years have ended.
  • Options
    From Gary Madines twitter....I'll say Congratulations to Charlton for getting promoted but they we by far not the best team in league one. #swfc

slightly bitter I feel!!
    Bitter & slightly illiterate, if that is a direct quote from his page. :-)

• Options
    CHARLTON BOYS ARE HAVING A PARTY !!

• Options
    It's days like today that we will all always remember. Chris Powell is a GOD.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    From Gary Madines twitter....I'll say Congratulations to Charlton for getting promoted but they we by far not the best team in league one. #swfc

slightly bitter I feel!!
    Bitter & slightly illiterate, if that is a direct quote from his page. :-)

Fake account!
  • Options
    WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    I can't wipe the grin off my face and can't stop looking at the league table.

Great day. Will stay in the memory forever.

It's a great day to be a CHARLTON!
  • Options
    SAYING GOODBYE TO LEAGUE ONE!
    AND AS WE WERE SAYING GOODBYE TO LEAGUE ONE, SAYING GOODBYE TO LEAGUE ONE!
    CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS!
  • Options
    Hopefully Carlisle can win the playoffs so we can get promoted there next season as well :-)
  • Options
    YES!
  • Options
    Top stuff and buzzing here at 3am.....brilliant...just a shame Ive got nobody here to share it with...our own website is broken :(
  • Options
    Found this http://www.twitvid.com/KVRFF

I don't know whether it has been on here yet!
  • Options
    Hopefully Carlisle can win the playoffs so we can get promoted there next season as well :-)
    LOL
  • Options
    CHARLTON BOYS ARE HAVING A PARTY !!

Nice pic !! Still having to use a highchair though then Danny :-))