Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

********************CHARLTON ATHLETIC ARE PROMOTED*****************

Comments

• Options
    So happy right now, thank god. What a fantastic team we have, management and players alike. Love it.
  • Options
    I hear you Al, tears of joy here too. Now let's get pissed
  • Options
    I never thought it would be possible to replace Curbs again but SCP could be even better. We are very lucky to have the best young manager in the leagues with us and leading us. Having a few beers here in Sydney to celebrate.
  • Options
    Happy! Happy ! Happy! Beer ! Vodka. ! Cheers !
  • Options
    From Gary Madines twitter....I'll say Congratulations to Charlton for getting promoted but they we by far not the best team in league one. #swfc

slightly bitter I feel!!
  • Options
    GETTT INNNN!!!!!
  • Options
    We get promoted

I have the 1 and 2 in the National

Have high hopes that my roofing hell may hopefully be coming to an end

All in one day.

The champagne has already been opened !!!!
    Chuffed to bits for you!!
  • Options
    So potentially we can play West Ham, Millwall and Palace next season? Really going to miss the big Leyton Orient derby.
  • Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!!! so happy with this - well done to SCP and the squad!
  • Options
    Thankyou CP!! Well done boys and THANKYOU!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get in! Now for the championship!
  • Options
    Fan F***ing tastic Charlton, Credit to all the boys,SCP and the club as a whole, Season ticket at £375 as well for next season, the club structure is a credit to football and we as fans know it, Well done Charlton
  • Options
    #cafcpromoted

Up the Addicks!
  • Options
    From Gary Madines twitter....I'll say Congratulations to Charlton for getting promoted but they we by far not the best team in league one. #swfc

slightly bitter I feel!!
    Lol, what a knob

• Options
    Sooooo happy!!!
  • Options

slightly bitter I feel!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;) Better luck next year Gary!
  • Options
    I LOVE YOU SCP I REALLY DO
  • Options

slightly bitter I feel!!
    They can be the best in L1 next season too! Haha!
  • Options
    First club in the country to get promoted as well.
  • Options
    Time to get a new map.
    Apparently, we will be playing some teams called Crystal Palace and Millwall next year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cannot relax
  • Options
    Wish I drank, cos I'd like to go on the p**s
  • Options
    Brilliant result, brilliant season, well done to all at the club.
  • Options
    Im so happy right now, thank god we are finally out of this horrible league.....Ive got a feeling that this is the start of more good things to come, also got second in the national so happy days :-) Well done the boys and SCP!!
  • Options
    https://www.twitvid.com/playVideo_KARXC/token_1334427480-IP
    What a great clip....!
    Shows what a team effort it has been all season; they are playing for the Club, the "Legend" and each other...deserve to be Champions....!
  • Options
    now really looking forward to the last 3 games
  • Options
    edited April 2012

slightly bitter I feel!!
    They can be the best in L1 next season too! Haha!
    Ah - you see thats where Gary Madine's been going wrong. The primary aim of the game is to score MORE goals than the opposition. Someone should have told them, it seems a bit unfair.
  • Options
    Jog on Madine you twonk. Most teams that get promoted aren't the best team in the league :\
  • Options
    amazing